Women bare breasts at Asheville anti-...

Women bare breasts at Asheville anti-topless rally

There are 14 comments on the The Asheville Citizen-Times story from Aug 28, 2011, titled Women bare breasts at Asheville anti-topless rally. In it, The Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

A rally by opponents of a recent topless protest took a confrontational turn Sunday when two women bared their breasts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Asheville Citizen-Times.

Myrtle Mae

Asheville, NC

#1 Aug 29, 2011
Shameful hussies! Yankee feminazis go back home! Either that or find Jesus and becoime a normal Southern woman!
Cullenkook

Zirconia, NC

#2 Aug 29, 2011
Myrtle Mae wrote:
Shameful hussies! Yankee feminazis go back home! Either that or find Jesus and becoime a normal Southern woman!
Cullen Anderson, you yankee creep, when did you become a southerner?
Jesus Daily

Asheville, NC

#3 Aug 29, 2011
These yankee harlots need to get to a Bible believing baptist church and give their sinful w.horish black hearts to Jesus! Amen!
Jesus was gay

Rochester, MN

#4 Aug 29, 2011
Jesus Daily wrote:
These yankee harlots need to get to a Bible believing baptist church and give their sinful w.horish black hearts to Jesus! Amen!
No no no pleeeease keep them yankee harlots for yourself. I want every swinging-dick I can get my hands on & lips around. To your benefit however the baptist church has served me well in my gay quest, never before have I seen so many self-righteous, closet nancy-boys.
Ta ta for now, time to go to my local baptist church and pick-up some new meat.
Jesus Daily

Maiden, NC

#5 Aug 29, 2011
God bless you my son! Yes, Lord Jesus was a happy man because He was One with The Father! And you can be a gay person as well if you just take a knee and ask Lord Jesus to come into your heart and be the Lord of your life! Amen! praise God Almighty!
Local Baptist

Maiden, NC

#6 Aug 30, 2011
Yes, if you want to be"gay", be a Bible believing Christian! Jesus will fill you with joy and peace. Amen! Homosexual yankees are filled with satan's whining angst. Yankee sinner get thee to church this Sunday and find Jesus! Praise God!
nOpartofit

Bryson City, NC

#7 Aug 30, 2011
Livienne Love? is that your stage name or were you raised in a hippie commune by a village of physcodelic idiots who looked like Sasquatch and who spent most of the day talking to flowers?!!!!!!!!!11

“Bring Back Bush!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#8 Aug 30, 2011
Boobs are a terrible thing. They frighten me, and threaten Liberty.
Joan Bland

Brevard, NC

#9 Aug 30, 2011
Up here in Asheville area we are Bible believing folk, God fearing. We DO NOT CONDONE the public exposure of penises, vaginas, or women's breasts!

God bless you Dr Mumpower for standing up for what is right!
Nicole

United States

#10 Aug 30, 2011
Livivienne Love is not originally from Asheville
or the south i believe i read she's from Boston.
Yankee lesbians are ruining Asheville.
Asheville is a laughing stock of the nation.
Just heard Laura Ingrams radio show.
She said Asheville was like San Francisco
without the ocean, and golden gate
bridge! I wish the liberal trash would move!
I'm a democrat by the way very different from
a liberal.
Think About It

Zirconia, NC

#11 Aug 30, 2011
Joan Bland wrote:
Up here in Asheville area we are Bible believing folk, God fearing. We DO NOT CONDONE the public exposure of penises, vaginas, or women's breasts!
God bless you Dr Mumpower for standing up for what is right!
The courts have ruled that bare breasts are not in and of themselves illegal. And they certainly are not sex organs. Maybe that's how you use yours.

Why don't you get out a mirror and look affectionately at your virginia. Touch it. Stroke it. Get some help with one of those battery-powered devices. Maybe you can get it to twitch with The Excitement. Then maybe you won't feel so angry any more.
Pauls Wife

Asheville, NC

#14 Aug 30, 2011
JLS wrote:
<quoted text>Most all of those women couldn't come if they were called.
Prolly most of the men couldn't either.
nOpartofit

Sapphire, NC

#15 Aug 30, 2011
Think About It wrote:
<quoted text>
The courts have ruled that bare breasts are not in and of themselves illegal. And they certainly are not sex organs. Maybe that's how you use yours.
Why don't you get out a mirror and look affectionately at your virginia. Touch it. Stroke it. Get some help with one of those battery-powered devices. Maybe you can get it to twitch with The Excitement. Then maybe you won't feel so angry any more.
just because a court may make a ruling on something doesn't make it MORALLY correct! YOU and the rest of you INFIDELS are DISGUSTING!!!! this is another one of satan's illusions/lies to obtain the souls of people for eternal damnation! people have a choice to make concerning where they spend ETERNITY- choose wisely- it's for keeps!!!!!!!!!!
Elizabeth Lewis

United States

#16 Aug 30, 2011
Asheville is nothing special now
that its just a city now.
Tourist need to avoid Asheville
and go to smaller mountain towns
in NC. Highlands is absolutely
gorgeous and has great restaurants,
some cool shops and pristine wilderness.
More outdoorsy things to do there.
Blowing rock, brevard and saluda
are some of my other faves.
Until city officials clean up
their act and grow up and let
this trash still roam I think
tourist should avoid Asheville.
Asheville has really went down
the toilet allowing women to go topless.
According to city officials in Winston Salem
they said they would have never allowed it there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buncombe County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Carolina seeks to change its judges: reba... Nov 30 Bill Kunstler 2
News Asheville man uplifts others after prison stint (Jan '14) Nov '17 Hon Jill W Rose 10
News Sheriff-manager rift widens (Sep '08) Sep '17 Jeff 105
News Local economies in shambles as North Carolina p... Jul '17 BicPen 1
DSS/CPS Corruption (Sep '11) Jul '17 Dawn1778 4
Understanding Asheville city and county-wide sc... Jun '17 FutureECTecher 1
fire and iron mc (Dec '12) Apr '17 steve 39
More from around the web