Mt. Washington Democrat to serve rema...

Mt. Washington Democrat to serve remainder of Kelty's term on Fiscal Court

There are 63 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from May 1, 2012, titled Mt. Washington Democrat to serve remainder of Kelty's term on Fiscal Court. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

Gov. Steve Beshear, a Democrat, last week appointed Mount Washington resident, Rick Clements, to fill the remainder of the term of former District 2 Magistrate Dan Kelty, a Republican who resigned in March to become a police officer in Mount Washington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

Chester

Campbellsville, KY

#21 Jun 10, 2012
Aaron -PC B101 wrote:
The Bullitt County GOP have nominated and elected Robert Hunt to run against Rick Clements this coming November in a special election. Although the Governor Steve Beshear may have appointed a Democrat to the position, getting out this November and voting for Robert Hunt to 2nd District Magistrate would send a clear message that, if we wanted a Democrat we would have voted one into office. Robert Hunt will be your voice.
Bob Hunt has my vote. Thumbs down for Rick Clements, he would be another Greg Gentry. p-u-eeeeee
Follow Suit

Louisville, KY

#22 Jun 22, 2012
Maybe Hunt can quit like Kelty too.
Chester

Leitchfield, KY

#23 Jun 24, 2012
Follow Suit wrote:
Maybe Hunt can quit like Kelty too.
Maybe?
What's that to do with the election. I'm voting for the best person to represent the community.
"MAYBE" you should try something different when voting.
greg

Leitchfield, KY

#24 Jul 21, 2012
Aaron -PC B101 wrote:
The Bullitt County GOP have nominated and elected Robert Hunt to run against Rick Clements this coming November in a special election. Although the Governor Steve Beshear may have appointed a Democrat to the position, getting out this November and voting for Robert Hunt to 2nd District Magistrate would send a clear message that, if we wanted a Democrat we would have voted one into office. Robert Hunt will be your voice.
Vote for bob hunt, a person with integrity.
Petula

Leitchfield, KY

#25 Sep 6, 2012
greg wrote:
<quoted text>
Vote for bob hunt, a person with integrity.
Vote for Bob Hunt, retired, will work full time to do the job right, compared to his opponent who already has one full time job.
Cliff

Sonora, KY

#26 Oct 9, 2012
Petula wrote:
<quoted text>
Vote for Bob Hunt, retired, will work full time to do the job right, compared to his opponent who already has one full time job.
Vote for Bob Hunt!
Cliff

Sonora, KY

#27 Oct 19, 2012
Vote for Bob Hunt!
Ex Friend

Bowling Green, KY

#28 Dec 15, 2012
Cliff wrote:
<quoted text>
Vote for Bob Hunt!
LOL you are in jail
Cliff

Greensburg, KY

#29 Dec 21, 2012
Ex Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you are in jail
The winner is Bob Hunt. Hey Ex Friend, read the paper dumb ass.
Ffilc

Bowling Green, KY

#30 Dec 21, 2012
Cliff wrote:
<quoted text>
The winner is Bob Hunt. Hey Ex Friend, read the paper dumb ass.
The same Cliff?
Cliff

Greensburg, KY

#31 Dec 22, 2012
Ffilc wrote:
<quoted text>
The same Cliff?
?????????
Fflic

Bowling Green, KY

#32 Dec 22, 2012
Cliff wrote:
<quoted text>
?????????
Thought you were Mr Hudson!
Cliff

Greensburg, KY

#33 Dec 24, 2012
Don't quit your day job!
waa waa

Bowling Green, KY

#34 Dec 24, 2012
Cliff wrote:
Don't quit your day job!
Cliff is no longer constable.
layne

Danville, KY

#35 Sep 4, 2013
Bob Hunt is a embarrassment to Bullitt County, I cannot believe he actually had someone vote for his perverted ass!
Local

Louisville, KY

#36 Oct 4, 2013
Please visit www.Bullitt4Change.us all about cleaning the local government up.
Rexonmainstreet

Elizabethtown, KY

#37 Oct 13, 2013
layne wrote:
Bob Hunt is a embarrassment to Bullitt County, I cannot believe he actually had someone vote for his perverted ass!
You must be one of the many dumb ass democrates who voted for calhoun, armstrong and gentry. Try voting with your brain instead of your Pxxker.
Greg

Elizabethtown, KY

#38 Oct 14, 2013
layne wrote:
It's easy to call people names. Where's the facts, fool?

You remind me of an original, Joette Calhoun
Greg

Hodgenville, KY

#39 Oct 24, 2013
layne wrote:
Hey layne, embarrassment? Present the facts so everyone can make a sound judgement. You keep posting your bs on this Forum, try backing up you crap. If it's a about partisan (Democrats) than you lose, with no facts. Typical liberal, it's all about ME, ME, ME!
Greg

Greenbrier, AR

#40 Dec 1, 2013
If you don't believe lighting strikes twice in the same place, stick around. When Calhoun leaves office, the anointed one will take her place. Berry Armstrong.
Best way to view the change, same crap different day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bullitt County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
- Prostitution (Feb '16) 21 hr AReal Woman 7
Salt River Music Thread (Apr '16) Apr 19 Musikologist 4
Sad Bullitt Countians Apr 13 Rollin-in-laughter 1
Poll Milton Twins really sisters (Aug '08) Apr 3 jab 44
D.willis Mar 29 Proud 1
News Bullitt County judge-executive appoints interim... Mar 26 Voter 1
News Bullitt Co. family deals with loss of teen afte... Mar '17 Judy joy 1
More from around the web