Mt. Washington Democrat to serve remainder of Kelty's term on Fiscal Court

May 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Courier-Journal

Gov. Steve Beshear, a Democrat, last week appointed Mount Washington resident, Rick Clements, to fill the remainder of the term of former District 2 Magistrate Dan Kelty, a Republican who resigned in March to become a police officer in Mount Washington.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of55
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Citizen

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

The voters of this area elected a Republican to serve them Why wasn't a Republican appointed to fill this seat, I heard there were some very good Republicans interested in this position,
eddie

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Citizen wrote:
The voters of this area elected a Republican to serve them Why wasn't a Republican appointed to fill this seat, I heard there were some very good Republicans interested in this position,
. You are right there are several republicans that would have done a good job such as larry porter, gary lawson, dennis griffin and dale walter, they all have served on the mt. Washington city council and would have been a wise choIce to serve this area
FYI 2

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Gary Lawson is a worthless sack of shit!!!!
sarcastic1

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

FYI 2 wrote:
AMEN!!!!
Hoover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

FYI 2 wrote:
FYI 2---you must be a Calhoun supporter, you recognize shit fast, especally after dealing with her.

Vote u'm all out, Armstrong, Gentry, Dooley, Hockenbury and Troutman, Calhoun's sxxx patrol!
Hoover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Hoover wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI 2---you must be a Calhoun supporter, you recognize shit fast, especally after dealing with her.
Vote u'm all out, Armstrong, Gentry, Dooley, Hockenbury and Troutman, Calhoun's sxxx patrol!
Old FYI 2 bit the dust like Billy Bob. All's quite on main street, for now.
Sin Sin

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

Hoover wrote:
<quoted text>
Old FYI 2 bit the dust like Billy Bob. All's quite on main street, for now.
Hey billy bob, having a hard time spending all that big (salary)money. Well a lot of tax payers are doing without necessities because of your greed. By the way council members, this include you.

sin, sin, sin
Fred

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

Sin Sin wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey billy bob, having a hard time spending all that big (salary)money. Well a lot of tax payers are doing without necessities because of your greed. By the way council members, this include you.
sin, sin, sin
Better still, sleeping very well at night? Judgement is coming.
eddie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

eddie wrote:
<quoted text>. You are right there are several republicans that would have done a good job such as larry porter, gary lawson, dennis griffin and dale walter, they all have served on the mt. Washington city council and would have been a wise choIce to serve this area
I would like to see griffin run for the republican party
Joe

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

eddie wrote:
<quoted text> I would like to see griffin run for the republican party
would get my vote and i bet a lot others
Citizen

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
would get my vote and i bet a lot others
My family would support Griffin
Fred

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

Citizen wrote:
<quoted text> My family would support Griffin
Any body with a ounce of common "cents" would vote to see some change.
NO, locals will keep voting in their relatives, no matter how bad they get screwed ($200.00+ an hour salary, tax increases, wasting tax dollars, etc). Been doing it for 30+ years with Berry Armstrong, now they are working this continuation with Greg Gentry.
Like the old song, fools keep rushing in..........

Vote'um all out!
Citizen

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Any body with a ounce of common "cents" would vote to see some change.
NO, locals will keep voting in their relatives, no matter how bad they get screwed ($200.00+ an hour salary, tax increases, wasting tax dollars, etc). Been doing it for 30+ years with Berry Armstrong, now they are working this continuation with Greg Gentry.
Like the old song, fools keep rushing in..........
Vote'um all out!
Whose talking about the city races, I was talking about the republican party selecting a candidate to run for Fiscal Court seat,if they would select Griffin to run for this then yes my family would support him.
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

Mt.Washington needs to return to a partison race as the county is. This would eliminate the family influnance. That is why Gentry and the all democrat council at that time rushed the nonpartision vote through. The council now brags how they were all elected for doing a good job. Since when lately has a democrat done a good job.
Eddie is right, their are a lot of good repubs' that would do a good job on Fiscal Court and the City Council. Watch closely who you vote for in November.
Billy Bob

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

Donnie wrote:
Mt.Washington needs to return to a partison race as the county is. This would eliminate the family influnance. That is why Gentry and the all democrat council at that time rushed the nonpartision vote through. The council now brags how they were all elected for doing a good job. Since when lately has a democrat done a good job.
Eddie is right, their are a lot of good repubs' that would do a good job on Fiscal Court and the City Council. Watch closely who you vote for in November.
In November be sure and vote for the peoples choice:
Obama Armstrong
Obama Gentry
Obama Dooley
Obama Troutman
Obama Houckenbury

let the gay time continue on main street.

Billy Bob
greg

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
In November be sure and vote for the peoples choice:
Obama Armstrong
Obama Gentry
Obama Dooley
Obama Troutman
Obama Houckenbury
let the gay time continue on main street.
Billy Bob
let the wasting continue by the above, re-elect them all, mest head voters of mt washington
Resident

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

eddie wrote:
<quoted text> I would like to see griffin run for the republican party
the talk around town is that Griffin will be the republican candidate for magistrate.
Billy Bob

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

Resident wrote:
<quoted text>the talk around town is that Griffin will be the republican candidate for magistrate.
More DQ b.s.!
Billy Bob

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

If you want to know who is running, cal my office and request a discussion with me.
I'll let you in on the secret, maybe, depends.

DQ?='s old fools.
Aaron -PC B101

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

The Bullitt County GOP have nominated and elected Robert Hunt to run against Rick Clements this coming November in a special election. Although the Governor Steve Beshear may have appointed a Democrat to the position, getting out this November and voting for Robert Hunt to 2nd District Magistrate would send a clear message that, if we wanted a Democrat we would have voted one into office. Robert Hunt will be your voice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of55
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Bullitt County Forum right now

Search the Bullitt County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) Jul 20 Libertarian 1,010
Bullitt County judge suspended Jul 8 MoMoney 14
Christopher Lay, why so skeptical? Jun 26 Darren 1
County Judge Executive Election May '14 so be it 3
Shepherdsville Gas Prices May '14 RED 1
2 charged in marijuana trafficking ring May '14 Get em 2
Milton Twins really sisters (Aug '08) Apr '14 Robert 14
•••
•••