Board of LJ Jaguars sucks!
bell874

Lexington, KY

#1 Sep 29, 2012
My daughter cheers for the lebanon juction jaguars and this year the cheerleading coordinator is not letting the teams go to competition because she doesn't think they are good enough. My little girl now thinks she did all that hard work for nothing. I just wish this so called cheerleading coordinator would pack up her stuff and get out!!!!

Since: Jul 13

Louisville, KY

#2 Jul 19, 2013
I think I know who this is! All I can say it was decided at the beginning of the season in july that we would not be going to competition and everyone agreed. My world revolved around those girls, I was at every practice and every game with those girls. I never once said these girls were not good enough it was about cost for all involved and it being my first year. They were all great and all but 2 returned this year. I cannot believe that this was posted and not said directly to me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bullitt County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shepherdsville mayor indicted by grand jury 1 min Dan 15
News Former city employee files harassment lawsuit a... 22 hr horndog 18
News Rape charges against former Bullitt Co. teacher... Jul 24 Hawtwife 8
News Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) Jul 22 Kyle 1,076
Are there any good places for handicap to fish ... Jul 1 Going Fishin 2
News Louisville leaders introduce new campaign aimed... (Jan '15) Jun 30 rebel111 3
News Embattled prosecutor shifts blame for racist re... Jun '15 Ace 1
More from around the web