Business burglaries continue in Buffa...

Business burglaries continue in Buffalo County

There are 1 comment on the WEAU-TV Eau Claire story from Dec 20, 2010, titled Business burglaries continue in Buffalo County. In it, WEAU-TV Eau Claire reports that:

The Buffalo County Sheriff's Department say a drug store was burglarized in the City of Alma Monday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WEAU-TV Eau Claire.

citizen

United States

#1 Dec 22, 2010
Doesn't Alma have a cop. Chief Engel Where is he? What do we pay him to do? Besides eat. I have found out he cheated on his wife and Kids in Rib Lake and he doen't pay his taxes he is two years behind on his taxes in Taylor County and the sheriff's department had problems with him. Soome time ago The Alma Police Chief was involved in a domestic with an old girl freind the medford police dept had to investigate it. This gu has a histroy and Alma pays him? Who did his background? He is a big talker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Firefighters respond to early morning house fir... (Jan '15) Jan '15 member 1
News Buffalo County zoning administrator takes job w... (Mar '12) Mar '12 poisoned water 1
News Golden eagle tracked from Wisconsin to Ontario (May '09) Jan '12 your face 10
News Kids volunteer to make their city more beautiful (Jul '11) Jul '11 Marie 1
News Wisconsin DNR warns of pot grows on public lands (May '10) Apr '11 duggy_smalls 13
News Body of Winona State student found at base of c... (Sep '10) Sep '10 The Negotiator 8
News St. Croix leads Wisconsin's counties in growth ... (Mar '09) May '10 KJt 3