Gary Gambardella

Colin Jenei

Ray McHugh

Dave Zellis

Seth Weber

Bianca Morro

AOL

#1 Nov 11, 2007
Gary Gambardella is one of the most decent and honest men I ever met and that is the kind of people we need in office.
Gail Paradis

Watertown, CT

#2 Nov 12, 2007
Gary Gambardella is driven and committed to both his work and family, you would be proud to have him as your D A.
Salzer

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Nov 20, 2007
Ray Mchugh is a crook.Ask me why
BensalemPA07

Levittown, PA

#4 Nov 26, 2007
OK. Why?
Dems4DianeGibbon s2005

Levittown, PA

#5 Jan 2, 2008
This isn't a Democratic or Republican issue, people! Diane Gibbons and her staff have done a GREAT job! We are really lucky to have her as the DA and hopefully she'll be as tough as a judge as she is as DA. Bucks County has the lowest rate of rapes, robberies and murders in the area. That's why many Democrats supported Diane Gibbons for DA in '05 and this year when she ran for judge. As Judge Rubenstein said recently -- it is really important to keep someone from Diane's staff in as the next DA (just as Bucks County has always done and as Bruce Castor just did in Montgomery County). Sound advice -- And that's good enough for me. Bringing in someone else -- especially a CRIMINAL DEFENSE attorney -- to be our DA is just ridiculousness. We got a good thing going. Why fix it if it ain't broke?
abc

Bensalem, PA

#6 Jan 2, 2008
its funny how there are so many people from edgemont, pa writing on this post against a particular person.
could they all be the same person? its possible.
Cyberstan

Levittown, PA

#7 Jan 3, 2008
Where the heck is "Edgemont"?
Pamela

Quakertown, PA

#9 Feb 28, 2008
No Gamberdalla? No McHugh? They appointed someone who wasn't even running? What the hell is going on here?
jocellyn maisonet

Bryn Mawr, PA

#10 Mar 5, 2008
Honest??? Gambardella? Are u serious?? I have enough proof to show anyone and everyone about how "honest" (NOT) that he is. He tried to destroy my 10 year old son. I am here, I am willing and able to show all the written proof about my little boy's case. I have letters from teachers, neighbors, coaches, parents, probaton officer, big brother, etc..........
jocellyn maisonet

Bryn Mawr, PA

#11 Mar 5, 2008
Bianca Morro wrote:
Gary Gambardella is one of the most decent and honest men I ever met and that is the kind of people we need in office.
Please contact me so that I can shade some light on ur "view" about honesty regarding Gambardella.........jmm61671at aol.com .........
Michael McGe3ttigan

Willow Grove, PA

#12 May 15, 2010
I would love to know exactly what you have to say about Gary. He is a pompous evil little man and must never have public office or any power for that matter.
Needthetruth

New York, NY

#13 Apr 15, 2011
Ms Masionet, Mr Gambardella is running for District Judge in Upr Bucks. I take it you don't think that it's a good idea?
jocellyn maisonet wrote:
Honest??? Gambardella? Are u serious?? I have enough proof to show anyone and everyone about how "honest" (NOT) that he is. He tried to destroy my 10 year old son. I am here, I am willing and able to show all the written proof about my little boy's case. I have letters from teachers, neighbors, coaches, parents, probaton officer, big brother, etc..........
Michael McGettigan

Huntingdon Valley, PA

#14 Apr 19, 2011
I def don't think it is a good idea. This character must not be allowed to have power of any kind, or he is sure to abuse it. I'm serious, I wouldn't give this guy control of a 5th grade field trip to the Zoo. He prosecuted a his sons little friend for coming in his house and playing with his kids toys. Felony charges were brought against the BOY. He knowingly persecuted INNOCENT hard working tax paying citizens. He has destroyed lives of people who have committed no crime. He has used illegally obtained evidence to convict people that did not commit the crimes they were charged with. He has done nothing but smugly abused his power since it was given to him. I hope the good people where he is running understand just the kind of person they may soon get as judge if they don't vote against him! So Plumsteadville If you have kids Gary Gambardella wants to lock them up for no good reason. Now is your chance to say "No Gary, Not Here, Not Now, Not Ever"! Just Say No To T Gary Gambardella!
Michael McGettigan

Huntingdon Valley, PA

#15 Apr 19, 2011
And I have proof! If ANYONE WANTS TO SEE THE DOCUMENTED PROOF I HAVE SHOWING GARY GAMARDELLA USING ILLEGAL EVIDENCE TO CONVICT INNOCENT PEOPLE I WOULD LOVE TO SHARE IT! If his opposition wants to use this against him I am more then willing to assist.
Needthetruth

Bangor, PA

#16 May 12, 2011
How can I get a hold of you Mike?
Jocellyn Maisonet

Line Lexington, PA

#17 May 13, 2011
I do not think it is a good idea at all. I pray for the defendants who would have to stand in front of him. There's so much I could write........ but I will tell you this, I have all the documentation to prove everything I say is true..........
Leslie

Levittown, PA

#18 May 17, 2011
I am sorry that Mike and Jocellyn have had bad experiences with the law.... I have too but I blame the person who committed the crime, not the person who is trying to uphold the law. I have seen Gary do his job he is a compassionate, upstanding, HONEST man, he is a man doing a job with what information he is given, and if that information convicts someone, be it a child or adult then there had to be a reason. As far a "illegally" obtaining information, if that is the case then he would have been punished as he punishes other people who do things that illegal. Of course as I respect the opinions of other people posting here, please respect mine, I am open to hearing other opinions as well.
sixeagles

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Thursday Mar 12
Bianca Morro wrote:
This guy got fired from the Bucks Co. District Attorney's office and now he is a District Judge and wants to be the D.A. I wonder what David Heckler thinks of this as he fired Gambardella.
sixeagles

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Thursday Mar 12
This guy got fired from the Bucks Co. District Attorney's office and now he is a District Judge and again wants to be Bucks County DA. I wonder if David Heckler would go on record as to why he fired Gambardella?
sixeagles

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Thursday Mar 12
Michael McGe3ttigan wrote:
I would love to know exactly what you have to say about Gary. He is a pompous evil little man and must never have public office or any power for that matter.
This guy got fired from the Bucks Co. District Attorney's office by now DA David Heckler.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bucks County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for Dan Carey Wed Really 5
Why I decided to fight a junk patent on running... Mar 8 rctaylor 1
News 10 Inches or More, 'Near Whiteout' Conditions, ... Mar 6 WinterIShereAsItS... 1
News Shooting wounds three in Bucks County (Nov '08) Mar 1 zipperhead 108
News Bucks County Has a Brand New Bridal Salon! Meet... Feb '15 jordennancy23 1
News 1-Year-Old Child Rushed To Hospital After Nearl... (Jun '12) Feb '15 whoknows 10
News Police seek murder suspect (Oct '07) Feb '15 ThinkFast 40
More from around the web