PUC Approves Lower Rate Increase than...

PUC Approves Lower Rate Increase than Requested by Bucks County Water Co.

There are 2 comments on the WaterWorld story from Sep 14, 2012, titled PUC Approves Lower Rate Increase than Requested by Bucks County Water Co.. In it, WaterWorld reports that:

The Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission today approved a lower increase in annual rates requested by the Borough of Quakertown, Bucks County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WaterWorld.

Anonymous

Quakertown, PA

#1 Sep 14, 2012
About time. I just got a bill from the water Dept. I paid on time. Now they're charging me a late fee! Try to call the Dept. and no one answers the phone.
Clara

Broomall, PA

#2 Sep 14, 2012
So they were not allowed to charge what they wanted to? That means that the people in the boro who do not have the PUC to watch out for them will most likely be responsible to make up for the differece. Certainly the boro will come up with a fancy name for that charge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bucks County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police seek murder suspect (Oct '07) Mar 16 Grammar Slammer 47
News Mom accused in teen's murder, dismemberment fac... Mar 13 Gypo 4
News Supervisors fire police officer (Aug '09) Feb 22 go_gators 2
Mayor Dave Mayer makes History raising Highest ... Jan '17 Recall Mayor Davi... 2
News Trump to be in Newtown, Bucks County, Friday night Oct '16 Jason 1
News Catholic church in US sold to Muslim group to c... Oct '16 Trumptard 1
News Police say drunken man wanders into wrong house (Aug '16) Aug '16 silly rabbit 5
More from around the web