Section 8 in Bucks County Pennsylvani...

Section 8 in Bucks County Pennsylvania: Also Known as the Housing Choice Voucher Program

There are 36 comments on the Associated Content story from Apr 14, 2009, titled Section 8 in Bucks County Pennsylvania: Also Known as the Housing Choice Voucher Program. In it, Associated Content reports that:

In February of 2008, the Bucks County Section 8 list re-opened. Since then it has been accepting applicants, while closing for only short periods of time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
QUANN

Philadelphia, PA

#1 May 15, 2009
I have a section 8 voucher for a three bedroom house. I am trying to move in on July 1, 2009. If you can assist me, please e-mail me at quannvaughn@yahoo.com THANK YOU
John

AOL

#2 May 18, 2009
Maybe the TOWN STALKER CAN HELP, he has no friends left.
Igluma

Muskegon, MI

#3 Jun 3, 2009
My father has a Section 8 in NY, but I want him to move to Phila, do you know how to transfer section 8?

Thank you
wandy

AOL

#4 Aug 18, 2009
Igluma wrote:
My father has a Section 8 in NY, but I want him to move to Phila, do you know how to transfer section 8?
Thank you
yes i have ny sec 8 and just transfered it to PA He need to call or go to his sec 8 office and pick up a transfer package then fill it out and sec 8 will mail it to the city he is wanting to move to then they will call u for an appoinmet ect its about a 2 month process or less but is so worth it
Igluma

Muskegon, MI

#5 Aug 19, 2009
wandy wrote:
<quoted text>
yes i have ny sec 8 and just transfered it to PA He need to call or go to his sec 8 office and pick up a transfer package then fill it out and sec 8 will mail it to the city he is wanting to move to then they will call u for an appoinmet ect its about a 2 month process or less but is so worth it
Wandy, Thank you very much for that information! Did you start to look for an apt here in Phila as well? Do you know where to start?
Thank you,
igluma
maria

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Aug 31, 2009
yo vivia en n.y y coji un transfer para p.a por que me ofrsieron un trabajo y cuando me mude me dijeron que no pudieron esperar por mi ya tengo un ano aqui sin poder trabajar solo quiero mudarme a n.y otra vez como lo hago?
Singleparent

Washington, NJ

#7 Jan 18, 2010
does anyone know when the list will reopen for bucks county???. I am currently a single parent in nursing school but I dont make enough to afford an apartment on my own. I was approved in October 2009 but the list closed in novemeber????
francine fennell

Blackwood, NJ

#8 Aug 8, 2010
i am looking to move at the end of feb i am looking for a 2 & 2 i work at temple unv i m looking for a town home or a place that don't have lest people. i do have a voucher .as lone as i can get to the rooseveit blvd i am cool .i am 67 i do take care of my place i do drive i mose keep to my self some time i will have some worker over or family we play cars or cook out .i also work for the union .so can you email me went you have some thing opening my email is mazilla10@aol.com thank you
shavaun

Reading, PA

#9 Nov 30, 2010
from the looks of it no one goes on here much my question is i have thesection-8 and for alomost three years my worker were i live now in Berks County has told me no i can't move i mean this whole time my house is infested with mice i just had a new son and from the rat poision and smoke from the man under us he is sick so i called bucks county and they finaly said yes yes that they are accepting portabilities so that i can move from this county yo that one can any one tell me for sure if this is a fact or noti will appreciate it you can reach me at seranys@yahoo.com. thanks
Worked for everything

Newark, DE

#10 Dec 1, 2010
How about you try this strategy. Stop cranking out illegitimate children, get off welfare and get a job or two like normal people. Then you can get a place of your own without a subsidy from hard working tax payers.
nice

Wellesley Hills, MA

#11 Jan 13, 2011
Be nice dude.
Peace

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Mar 8, 2011
Worked for everything wrote:
How about you try this strategy. Stop cranking out illegitimate children, get off welfare and get a job or two like normal people. Then you can get a place of your own without a subsidy from hard working tax payers.
May Peace and GOD be with you at all times sounds like you need it.
jennie

Feasterville Trevose, PA

#14 Mar 17, 2011
why the hell would the lady with the mice have another kid... wtf
igloo

Norristown, PA

#15 Mar 17, 2011
jennie wrote:
why the hell would the lady with the mice have another kid... wtf
I guess it is another source of income from the Welfare
Penndel Resident

Allentown, PA

#16 Mar 17, 2011
There is plenty of Section 8 Housing in Penndel. I think that's Barbara Heffelfinger's dream. Just give it a couple of more years and the democrats on council will have the whole town Section 8. The Bilger ancestors gaveith and the Bilger desendants will takeith. Funny how things work. Daniel & Lydia must be so proud.
section 8 worker

Allentown, NJ

#17 Jul 14, 2011
i am a section 8 case working in nj.. dont let your case working tell u .that u cannot move after a year of being in the same home u r able to move any were in the states.and for the person that said get off of welfare to the young lady... u r not working for no one but your self ...u most of not no much about the program may be only what u heard ...alot there are people who work and most of the people on section 8 are people of good people that had a bad break ......
luvudave

Glenside, PA

#19 Jul 14, 2011
I hear they've got some beautiful Section 8 condos up there in Newtown.. Lots of bored homely housewives up there too lol.
Got to love it

Allentown, PA

#20 Jul 14, 2011
Worked for everything wrote:
Are you talking about DUH Mayor's daughter???
Outsider Just Observing

United States

#21 Jul 14, 2011
luvudave wrote:
I hear they've got some beautiful Section 8 condos up there in Newtown.. Lots of bored homely housewives up there too lol.
Once again. Wrong town. Wrong sex. Wrong family. Try to have a clue before you make a statement.
luvudave

Glenside, PA

#22 Jul 14, 2011
Outsider Just Observing wrote:
<quoted text> Once again. Wrong town. Wrong sex. Wrong family. Try to have a clue before you make a statement.
Oh really?? How'd you know I was talking about you? It's 2 bad and so sad how you jump to conclusions LMFAO!!

P.s. your sister's hubby is a fat load with a face like a pig.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bucks County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayfaire- River Valley Waldorf School Apr 20 Ericakellyr 1
News Bristol Twp. manager charged with theft (Dec '06) Mar '18 ADVOCATE FOR TRUTH 52
News Police seek murder suspect (Oct '07) Jan '18 HisGirl 48
looking for real estate agent who knows LOFT re... Jan '18 oftheforest 1
Dan Carey Dec '17 Reese 1
News Ebenezer Scrooge's Big Playhouse Christmas Show... Dec '17 Cynthia Cortes 1
News Doctor charged with giving drug prescriptions f... (Oct '10) Aug '17 Nick Maraldo 13