Chalfont Officer Lied About Shooting:...

Chalfont Officer Lied About Shooting: Cops

There are 3 comments on the NBC Philadelphia story from Aug 28, 2012, titled Chalfont Officer Lied About Shooting: Cops. In it, NBC Philadelphia reports that:

A Chalfont Police officer is currently in custody after police say he lied about a shooting at a swim club in Bucks County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Philadelphia.

Boca Raton, FL

#1 Aug 28, 2012
Chalfont police are all corrupt. Have been corrupt for years. I feel bad for all the wrongly accused in chalfont. I think there should be a broad investigation into the whole department.

Quakertown, PA

#2 Aug 29, 2012
Ya gotta be kiddin'. Just 'cause one guy did something really stupid doesn't carry over to the rest of the Department.

Valley Stream, NY

#3 Aug 31, 2012
As someone who was arrest in Chalfont I can say they're not all corrupt. Cousin may not even have been corrupt he just did a really really stupid and really really illegal thing. He should be punished and not allowed to be a police officer again but don't condem an entire department unless your person who's conducting said investigation

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bucks County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News House arrest for DUI: Crime or punishment? : Th... (May '07) Oct 31 Richard Kranium 122
News Mechanic charged with illegal dumping Sep '15 myouty 1
Good Auto inspection shop in Bristol/ Levittow... Sep '15 Mr Sparkle 1
News Their Place in the World Sep '15 Chris Howell 1
News Quakertown begins planning for community center Aug '15 Planner 44
Relocating and need advice on finding nanny in ... Jul '15 skyblue37 1
News Gay couple has adoption vacated now that they c... (May '15) May '15 Fa-Foxy 11
More from around the web