Borough audits sewer system

Borough audits sewer system

There are 23 comments on the Courier Times News story from Jul 18, 2008, titled Borough audits sewer system. In it, Courier Times News reports that:

Penndel officials want all residents to pay their fair share for the sewer system.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Courier Times News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Heidilove

Glenside, PA

#1 Jul 23, 2008
Who the hell is Dr. Peterson????

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2 Sep 16, 2008
Maybe the residents would pay their fair share if some of the Penndel officials paid theirs.

Since: Dec 08

Glenside, PA

#3 Dec 30, 2008
Move already!
Karen

Marcus Hook, PA

#4 Aug 15, 2012
Llihac wrote:
Maybe the residents would pay their fair share if some of the Penndel officials paid theirs.
But I don't know any Penndel resident that would go around talking about their spouse like a dog behind their backs telling everyone about how much of a FAILURE you are.
Penndel Resident

Newark, NJ

#5 Jun 12, 2013
The DEP slapped us with a $6,700 fine because of the incompetence of Anderson, Harms, Heffelfinger & Weckerly. They all need to go.
Mike S

Needham, MA

#7 Jun 13, 2013
Actually my connections told me it was a major Terd clog from 462 Cynthia. From seeing the size of your fat azz it had to come from you.
Robanne

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Jun 13, 2013
Mike S wrote:
Actually my connections told me it was a major Terd clog from 462 Cynthia. From seeing the size of your fat azz it had to come from you.
Actually its a clog from all the used kleenex my chaddies had to flush since I got a sore throat and cant swallow.
Viggy

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Jun 16, 2013
Did hubby go to work tonite Robanne? Such a great family man should at least get Dad's Day off! So sorry such an important job like returning lost luggage never takes a holiday!
Mike S

Kennett Square, PA

#10 Jun 16, 2013
And his buddy the Chief got him that job. He used all his resources to get him that job with all of Caholes skills.
Concerned Resident

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Jun 16, 2013
Penndel Resident wrote:
Who's running the sewer now Barbara Heffelfinger??? Maybe she can revitalize the sewer system??? She would be a great choice considering the only revitalizing she did was making the flower pots and Park Ave look like $h1t. She can bring back Brian Miller to draw us some pictures of some colorful turds clogging our sewer pipes and make a couple of deli sandwiches while he's here. I'll call the county and ask if there's a grant available for finger painting 101. ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
You've got some nerve you dirtball. Mrs. Heffelfinger has done more for Penndel Borough than anybody else has while you sit home accomplishing nothing except getting fatter by the day. Instead of criticizing her you should be thanking her. Don't you have some suitcases to return?
Mike S

Coatesville, PA

#14 Jun 17, 2013
Along with me they were all elected by the people. Unlike you Cahill who lost by a landslide. Seems the people in town know all about you. Go away take your buddy the Chief with you.
Penndel Resident

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Jun 17, 2013
Mike S wrote:
Along with me they were all elected by the people. Unlike you Cahill who lost by a landslide. Seems the people in town know all about you. Go away take your buddy the Chief with you.
Maybe this time around I'll have better luck when I run for Official Borough Baggage Boy! No competition! LOL!!!
BH and HH

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Jun 17, 2013
Penndel Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
She's Worthless with a capital W. So is Anderson, Harms & Weckerly.
FUCKyouYOUfatMISERABLEfuckingF UCK.
longtime resident

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Jun 19, 2013
Penndel Resident wrote:
Who's running the sewer now Barbara Heffelfinger??? Maybe she can revitalize the sewer system??? She would be a great choice considering the only revitalizing she did was making the flower pots and Park Ave look like $h1t. She can bring back Brian Miller to draw us some pictures of some colorful turds clogging our sewer pipes and make a couple of deli sandwiches while he's here. I'll call the county and ask if there's a grant available for finger painting 101. ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
just got done catching up to courier, read your comments on boy scout article, you sure are a jit stain cahill dont you got any morals left at all, I mean wtf is your homie thinking when he reads that, oh wait, that's the guy harassed an old lady for a sticker you b1tched about okay well then what do you say when your own spawn does nice volunteer work for community oh wait look who were talking about, the cahills, your a sick f**k you jit puddle, talk about some one works in a deli? Ain't you the fat whale delivering misplaced suit cases??!!
Len

Walnutport, PA

#19 Jun 19, 2013
Him and the Chief both took a class in morals, they obviously didn't do very well. This chief has absolutely no community relation skills. He disgraced the Penndel PD. hanging with Cahill day in and day out ruined his reputation. Most on council can't wait till his contract is up.
resident

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Jun 24, 2013
Robanne wrote:
<quoted text>Actually its a clog from all the used kleenex my chaddies had to flush since I got a sore throat and cant swallow.
Heard it was the next mayor wore out your throat.
Robanne

Campbell, NY

#21 Jun 24, 2013
That's not true, I'll take on all the Mayors. Anything is better than going home to the bag dragger.
hey bag dragger

Philadelphia, PA

#22 Jun 24, 2013
If the next mayor takes a vacation with your old lady and the airline loses their luggage coming home and it's filled with her dirty underwear and her dirty underwear smells like the next mayor, would you still do the right thing and deliver it to him?
Butch

Philadelphia, PA

#23 Jun 25, 2013
Robanne wrote:
That's not true, I'll take on all the Mayors. Anything is better than going home to the bag dragger.
hey watch what you say, that bag dragger uses his flowbee and gives me the best man's hair cuts I ever had, no body mistakes me for a woman any more.
Robanne

Philadelphia, PA

#24 Jun 28, 2013
Butch wrote:
<quoted text>hey watch what you say, that bag dragger uses his flowbee and gives me the best man's hair cuts I ever had, no body mistakes me for a woman any more.
No body mistakes my husband for a man anymore either. His titz are bigger than mine now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bucks County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police seek murder suspect (Oct '07) Jan 14 HisGirl 48
looking for real estate agent who knows LOFT re... Jan 6 oftheforest 1
Dan Carey Dec '17 Reese 1
News Ebenezer Scrooge's Big Playhouse Christmas Show... Dec '17 Cynthia Cortes 1
News Doctor charged with giving drug prescriptions f... (Oct '10) Aug '17 Nick Maraldo 13
News Fact or fiction: Transdermal fentanyl exposure Jul '17 AVOID the DOPERS 1
News Body of Missing Pennsylvania Man Found Near Oth... (Jul '17) Jul '17 Anthony Bourdain 1
More from around the web