230 Marijuana Plants Seized after Flyover

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

Hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of marijuana has been confiscated in Buckingham County.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 30 of30
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Buckingham Res

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

Maybe the county needs to auction off the weed and rehire the 5-7 Deputies we no longer have now that Mr. Kidd is in office. Then they will have the manpower and time to chase the dangerous criminals our county is faced with!!
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

For the redneck,
Thank for saying what I get too pissed off to say
myself. Our socalled law enforcement community is just puttin in time, thats about it. Gutless Wonders
Pot Stinks

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

Judged:

Wonder what pot does to your lungs? Bad news. Wonder what it does to kids? Depression, poor school work, alcoholic like behavior. Why invite it into your home? Get rid of the stuff. Nice work Buckingham! Need a donation for a flame-thrower?
lovingthedysfunc tion

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

I personally do not get high, I'd rather find other ways to destress. However if you had to spend holidays with 7 strong opinioned, liberal jewish ladies,(IE my grandmother, my mother and my aunts) you'd need a joint or six just to feel normal again. Trust me, it ain't pretty!
whoa

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

Judged:

bla bla bla wrote:
Its all bad and it all needs to be stop. Its time for Americans to stand up and take back thier communities and quit blaming and start helping. sometimes we all get caught up in bickering back and forth but it does not solve a thing. I believe we should stop being critical of our law enforcement because Im sure they are doing all they can do for us even though its fustrating from time to time. unappreciated, overworked, understaffed, and underpaid, Im sure they like coming to work!!!
Maybe America needs to mellow out, seriously do you think people would have time to start wars if they were stoned, ofcourse not, they'd feel tooooo good to fight.
dope

Elkton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

you guys get way overworked for this stuff. im only 16 but id rather smoke pot than drink or do other drugs. IVE SEEN MANY PEOPLE DRINK N DRIVE N KILL SOMEONE and b on meth and go physco! HOW MANY PPL HAVE U SEEN GET HIGH AND KILL SOMEONE? i have adhd bad and weed actually calms me down and mellow me out. ALL I GOTTA SAY IS IF YAW R HAVIN THT MANY BREAKINS YAW GOT SOME CROOKED ASS COPS TO B OUT HERE LOOKIN FOR POT GROWERS GO GET THE REAL CRIMINALS AND PROTECT UR FUCKING COUNTY.
Nomas

Montpelier, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2011

Great. We just bought land in Buckingham near Glenmore for retirement. A lovely, quiet, beautiful county with lots of other farmers. No sooner than we left a DR Trimmer there to help clear brush - it was stolen. In the middle of nothing but forest. We thought the only thing to worry about were bears and bobcats! Now we hear there's thieves, no protection, illegal immigrants growing drugs and an unhappy community. Gee, I can't wait to move there now!
ps Everytime we travel there helicopters are flying over.We know why now!
mamadukes64

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2011

buckingham pot doesnt come from buckingham. LOL idiots, it doesnt even come from this state. No worries, we are still good. But NJ might feel the loss.
chenshaw

Watertown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

In 2006 Billy Kidd was the Game Warden. He and other government officials sidestepped the Sheriff's Department to conduct an illegal raid. He is now the Sheriff of the same department he sidestepped. This shows his contempt of legal procedures...or ignorance of legal procedures. Either way, he is not intellectually or morally capable of being in charge of the welfare of the citizens of Buckingham County. He is in office as a puppet, and too full of himself to understand. Buckingham Citizens...instead of pot, grow some balls. Stand up for your rights.
Still a mess

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Break-ins around the Glenmore area are back and police presence has increased.
RUKIDDINGME wrote:
Buckingham County has a whole lot more problems than some pot plants. Hope everyone is happy about Billy the Kid being the sheriff. Ask people in the Glenmore area how safe they feel. Talk to the residents of the county about all the breakins - some occuring while people are still in their homes. This county is going in some serious trouble - and you have your county officials to thank for that!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 30 of30
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Buckingham County Discussions

Search the Buckingham County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Buckingham girls high school tennis Apr 9 don 1
New Ragged Mountain Dam Halfway Done (May '13) May '13 huck 18
First Responders Train with Mock Search and Rescue (May '13) May '13 Liberalace 3
Louisa Woman Regional Winner of Farm Mom of the... (May '13) May '13 Wilbur 3
Youth Unemployment Rate High Despite National N... (May '13) May '13 Old Hare 1
Christopher Dumler UVA Law Grand and Sex Offend... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Virginia Pollack 1
Buckingham County Elementary School Closing Doo... (Mar '12) Sep '12 Buckingham Goobers 44
•••
•••
•••
•••