Time Warner Cable for Home Creek

Posted in the Buchanan County Forum

Just Want Internet

United States

#1 Nov 28, 2011
Time Warner Cable company will not run their service to people on Home Creek because McClanahan Cable Company has the cable rights in this area. McClanahan Cable Company is not offering high speed internet now or in the future. The only way for the Home Creek area (or any area that has McClanahan Cable) to get high speed internet is to get McClanahan Cable to sell out or quit the cable business. The only way that is going to happen is if they lose their customers. I turned off my cable account with McClanahan Cable Company last week because of the poor quality service and no internet capabilities. Home Creek residents if you ever want dsl, digital cable and lan phone service in this area call McClanahan Cable and stop your service with them. Only when the lose their customers will we get quality internet and services that we deserve.
Just Internet

United States

#2 Jan 8, 2012
garden creek is the same way, we can not get nothing because of McClanahan cable. I think we should have the right to pick what we wont because we pay for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buchanan County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tivis outlet Aug '14 justwonderin 1
Keen Mountain inmate could get 90 additional ye... (Aug '11) May '14 Debra 2
Anyone Know Ron Ratliff May '14 UVA 1
House for rent (Feb '14) Feb '14 Jenna 1
steven biggs (Feb '14) Feb '14 just wondering 1
Man sentenced in Grundy area robbery (Oct '13) Nov '13 an old c o 8
kathy b (Aug '12) Aug '12 xxx 1

Buchanan County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE