Mountain Mission Expansion Complete

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WCYB

For many years the Mountain Mission School operated under the radar in Buchanan County, Virginia.

Comments (Page 8)

Showing posts 141 - 145 of145
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Regina A Steele Marrs”

Since: Jun 11

Big Rock,Va

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

What wrote:
What did the courts do to your uncle that sexually molested you Regina? Last I heard he was being brought back to Buchanan co, to stand trial for it.
You have the wrong person, wasn't my wife posting about someone molesting her. I do not remember who posted that story, wasn't Regina Marrs.

Posted by

Johnny Marrs
Mistaken

Grundy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

I have forgottten the girls name. For some reason I thought it was Regina because I think the girl was in MMS for a while or something. Maybe Regina talked to her a lot on her thread giving her support. I am just mistaken for some reason. Sorry.

“Regina A Steele Marrs”

Big Rock,Va

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

The woman's name is Tammy Maro or something like that.
Crazy

Lexington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Johnny Marrs, its sad what you went through, but from reading your post I think your anger really comes from your brother being adopted and having a better life than you. For your own sake you need to find a way to get past this. What happened to you happened over 30 yrs ago and while it was tragic you have got to let it go. You are letting this eat away at you and by doing so your abusers are still in control of your life. Take your life back and try and be happy for your brother. If he hadn't of got adopted he very well could of been abused like you were. Would you of wanted that to happened? You are only pushing your brother furthur away by posting all of this personal info on a public website. I wish you the best of luck and hope one day you can let all that anger and resentment go.

“Regina A Steele Marrs”

Big Rock,Va

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

I would say my brother, having a better life then me is a joke. Until you have walked on my shoes and endured what I endured in my life, no man/woman/or child knows the things a person endures.

I will ask anyone on here this, how many people have had a brother adopted out and haven't seen him since he was a baby???

I am happy with my life, I have a wonderful wife and son, and a wonderful family who loves me. If Randy Marrs and Gary Bowman, wishes to ignore my family and me, this is fine. I have lived with this for 52yrs and will continue to do so.

So bring the psycholigical remarks on, I spent three years in a reform school, talking to a psychologist and know all the tricks.

How can a person be happy for someone, I've not seen since a baby and haven't talked to, in over 15yrs. Gary Bowman ( which is a Nickels) is a stranger to me, Randy Marrs is a stranger also, who forsaken his natural family for MMS.

I have also asked the Bowman family about my brother's adoption, and no answer. To me , this is collusion, as Charlie Sublett, preached every sunday morning in the Church of Christ, they attended.
I guess Charlie Sublett, walked into church one morning , and said this. There is a newborn baby at MMS and needing a family to adopt him. I wonder if they went and saw Gary, before starting the adoption. Did these same Christian people, attempt to contact the family of this child ( no they didn't). Did they wonder why the Marrs family wasn't in Court to sign parental rights over to the Bowman family. There were five other Marrs kids in MMS, didn't they want them.

Just for clarification, Gary Bowman is not a Marrs and never was. My daddy was dead and buried, when he was born, he is a Nickels and I have told him so.

Posted by

Johnny H. Marrs

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 145 of145
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Buchanan County Discussions

Search the Buchanan County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
House for rent Feb '14 Jenna 1
steven biggs Feb '14 just wondering 1
Man sentenced in Grundy area robbery (Oct '13) Nov '13 an old c o 8
kathy b (Aug '12) Aug '12 xxx 1
Virginia stocks elk to jumpstart restoration (Jun '12) Jul '12 Orebank 8
Appalachian College of Optometry Names President (Apr '12) May '12 Old Grundonian 21
Deputy (May '12) May '12 Curious 1
•••
•••
•••
•••