Buchanan County man pleads guilty to ...

Buchanan County man pleads guilty to killing 3 neighbors, gets life...

There are 2 comments on the WTVR story from Jun 30, 2010, titled Buchanan County man pleads guilty to killing 3 neighbors, gets life.... In it, WTVR reports that:

A Buchanan County man will serve life in prison for the slayings of three of his neighbors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#1 Jun 30, 2010
If the case was so good, why did the CA not take it to trial so as to get justice for the victims. This turd should never have been allowed to plead out.

Take the scum bag out and shoot him while attempting to escape.

Time for the CA to do her job properly. Now the state has to support another murderer for life.

Good job Tamara Neo.....NOT!
Montana

Port Richey, FL

#2 Jun 30, 2010
This is unfortunate and so so sad and happening more and more in the United states. I work at a medical detox www.novusdetox.com and work with people daily that have problems with the prescription drugs. These opiates are being handed out like hotcakes and then when there cut off only then does the addictive reality of these drugs become real. BUT just know that something can be done about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buchanan County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Virginia State Police investigate deadly force ... May '16 Salmon 88
Black Lung Lawyer (Jan '16) Mar '16 Patient X 2
Medicaid expansion in Virginia (Feb '16) Feb '16 Patient X 1
They will let anyone join Russell Prater Fire D... (Nov '09) Jan '16 Used to be there 2
Cathy Payne (Nov '15) Jan '16 Former Neighbor 2
who was arrested (Aug '11) Jan '16 Curious 2
Nancy (Nov '15) Jan '16 Curious 2
More from around the web