Racist Moron Reveals Self In Print

Racist Moron Reveals Self In Print

There are 13 comments on the Main St. USA story from Oct 5, 2008, titled Racist Moron Reveals Self In Print. In it, Main St. USA reports that:

Republican Party of Buchanan County, Virginia : The one and only. . .Bobby May [right] with [Virginia Attorney General, current candidate for Virginia Governor] Bob McDonnell [left]. Bobby May, your white sheet ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Main St. USA.

wow

United States

#1 Oct 5, 2008
Where did the article appear?
truth

Wayland, MA

#2 Oct 5, 2008
The column appeared in the Buchanan County Voice, a local paper that is printed twice a week.
Kermit

Atlanta, GA

#3 Oct 6, 2008
That paper is printed twice a month, not twice a week.
By-stander

Raleigh, NC

#4 Oct 9, 2008
The paper is "The Voice". The article was on an opinion page. I think the writer went over the line but it was entirely his opinion & a sad attempt to be funny. But in our great country I thought we all were allowed to voice our opinion. I guess I was wrong.
Retired Grunt

Hyattsville, MD

#5 Oct 11, 2008
We are witnessing both the slow death of the republican party and its fanatical ederly racists supporters. GOD BLESS AMERICA
Robert James

Tacoma, WA

#7 Oct 11, 2008
With friends like Bobby May, John McCain doesn't need any enemies. Anyone who in good conscience could write anything as racially vile as the article in question is exceeded in stupidity only by the editor who would publish it.
55Dem 45Rep

Kaneohe, HI

#8 Oct 12, 2008
Wow, I'm glad I live thousands of miles away in Hawaii. I do agree with you "Retired Grunt" that racism is greater among the elderly. Most parents hope that their children's generation will become better people than we are. I see the youth vote for Obama as demonstrating that. Well, this guy's offspring can't get any lower than he is. Yes, GOD BLESS AMERICA.
broncoII

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Oct 16, 2008
IS BUCHANAN COUNTY RACIST? NO-OBAMA, McCAIN, AND WORLD- WE ARE NOT!

Were we called racist when a black man walked into our local law school and shot and killed only Caucasian people?
No, we were called racist because of a few printed words.

Are we called racist because some local businesses and homes have vote Obama signs in their front yards?

Are we called racist because a local private school enrolls 75% or more black needy children instead of 75% or more Caucasian needy children.

Are we called racist because of in a community of over 99% Caucasian that there have been no blacks harmed by any of us?

Are we called racist because our local papers didn’t call the black man racist who shot and killed only Caucasian people?

Are we called racist because people from other ethnic groups are brought into our county to do jobs that we know that we could do?

Are we called racist when we choose to drive 50 miles to shop instead of buying from our neighbors?

Are we called racist because we expelled a Caucasian child for 365 days for doing nothing wrong?

Are we called racist because we didn’t think up the song called “cop killer”?

Are we called racist because we haven’t used the word “racism” in any other presidential election in the past 200+ years?

Are we called racist when we drive 30 miles past one church to go to another one even though we all believe in God?

Are we called racist because mother and daughter, father and son, sister and brother are
angry and don’t speak to each other?

Are we called racist when we accuse someone of sin when we think we have sinned not?

Remember,“Any man can walk into a room and say ‘please rise’ but a real judge can walk into a graveyard and everyone stands!”

Written by a proud Buchanan County man!
W.F.B
one mad white woman

Nicholasville, KY

#11 Nov 7, 2008
You know, I am tired of being called racist because of who I am and where I am from. It's funny that white police officers get called racist because of beating a black man who is trying to shoot them, but if black police officers beat up a white man for the same reason and it's called justice. It's funny that black men and women can make a television show called BET "Black Entertainment Television," but if white men and women try to make a television show called White Entertainment Television, we would get slammed and called racist. It's funny that black people who have never experienced slavery can bring it up on television or in a conversation and talk like it's still happening. Everyone is so afraid of saying something that would be considered racist. It's funny that a black man can sing a song and call a white man or woman a "cracker" or "honkie" and it's fine, but if a white man sung a song and called a black man or woman a name, they would be in jail and sentenced within one month of being racist. Unfortantely, slavery is long gone and over, so move on and be concerned over things happening on earth now, like children being abused and killed or our people being killed by the thousands to protect us so we can live in a free country.
Joozie

Houston, TX

#12 Jun 15, 2009
Earl COle is an ignorant fool. Why doesn't he get sued for libel? I can't wait.
tuff cookies people

Ashburn, VA

#13 Mar 10, 2010
hate to break it to you all, but if you haven't figured it out already, black people and other races can be quite racist as well.
don't believe me?
watch how they act, and the things they say.
its not only whites are racist anymore.
everyone wants something to bitch about.
stop beating a dead horse.
everyone is tired of this "my ancestors this and that" bull sh*t.
get a life, get a hobby, but above all, get over yourself.
i do believe the year is 2010.
not 1810. or 1910.
no wonder people make fun of ignorance.
don't like what i got to say? tuff cookies honey, i just said it. now cry me a river ......
Barros Serrano

Hillsboro, WV

#14 Mar 10, 2010
Well I'm glad many of you choose NOT to identify with racists. It is too bad that one person can bring a bad rep onto an entire community or town.

Racism sucks.

“The enemy is in our camp.”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#15 Mar 10, 2010
Why would anyone deny their race? Of course each race thinks they are better and that everyone else is a racist. The truth is that there is not one living individual who is completly unbiased when it comes to "their" race. Now there are those who carry things a bit ooo far and you can usually tell who they are, but this new notion that anyone who disagrees with Obama is a racist is a crock of crap. Do I like him? No. Would I say something to hurt him intentionally? No. Would I want to be his "pal"? No, but I'd take him as a pal anyday over his wife who has been blatent about her feelings for whites, and it shows up in the amount of servants she has and what their duties are depending on their race.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buchanan County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
american legion (Jan '17) Aug 6 boo 24
narks!!! Jun '17 HellzAngels 1
Jewell Valley Music Thread Jun '17 Musikologist 2
Cathy Payne (Nov '15) Jun '17 Interesting 3
andrew lester also known andy (Dec '16) Jun '17 eagle cup 7
who they get drug bust May '17 eagle 2
Who knows Paula meadows from oakwood ? (Dec '16) May '17 Candy 6
More from around the web