Murder suspects appear in court

Murder suspects appear in court

There are 483 comments on the St. Joseph News-Press, St. Joseph, MO story from Feb 24, 2010, titled Murder suspects appear in court. In it, St. Joseph News-Press, St. Joseph, MO reports that:

Two Rushville men accused of murder made their first court appearances Tuesday. Calvin S. McMillian, 23, and Nicky Ray Conner, 30, each were arraigned via video conference before Buchanan County Associate Judge Keith Marquart.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Joseph News-Press, St. Joseph, MO.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#43 Oct 10, 2010
hey dumbf**l i said our family arent idiots urs are prolly inbred i never said calv wasguilty either but i do personally know MY BABY BROTHER IS NOT A MURDERER HE IS A HERO TO OUR WHOLE FAMILY NICKY RAY CONNER I BELIEVE AND BELIEVE IN U LOVE SISTER he is still proven TIL FOUND GUILTY

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#44 Oct 10, 2010
if nick woulda done it then he woulda TOOK THE PLEA THEY HAVE BEEN OFFERING BUT MY BROTHER WONT TAKE THE RAP FOR SOMETHING HE DIDNT DO STUPID LOVE BELIEVE AND BELIEVE IN YOU NICKY RAY CONNER
connersnumber1fa n

Atchison, KS

#46 Oct 11, 2010
if nick woulda done it he woulda already plead guilty to a lesser charge but he believes in what is right and he knows by tellin the truth he WILL B FREED BUB WE LOVE N BELIEVE U
connersnumber1fa n

Atchison, KS

#47 Oct 11, 2010
so hey dumbf**k when has my baby brother been known to snitch he dont like snitches our family dont believe n that shit LOVE YOU BUB,OUR HERO IDOL AND THE BEST BROTHER N DADDY N UNCLE N THE WORLD BELIEVE N AND BELIEVE U
Unknown

Dallas, TX

#48 Oct 12, 2010
Murderer, murderer, murderer....and I don't care what you call me, your family is made of skanks, so your opinion doesn't effect me but obviously mine does you, get a life you're as big of piece of s*** as your brother! I BELIEVE HES A MURDERER, freedom of speech b****!
connersnumber1fa n

Atchison, KS

#49 Oct 14, 2010
how the hell u gonna judge someone u dont know i guess u can be brave enough to tell me who u are since u think u know who i am BUB U R OUR HERO AND IDOL LOVE AND BELIEVE N U
BELIEVESINCONNER

Overland Park, KS

#50 Oct 14, 2010
Unknown wrote:
Murderer, murderer, murderer....and I don't care what you call me, your family is made of skanks, so your opinion doesn't effect me but obviously mine does you, get a life you're as big of piece of s*** as your brother! I BELIEVE HES A MURDERER, freedom of speech b****!
We all know who this gremlin looking bitch is....always talking shit about things she knows nothing about. You can be all big and bad on the computer and in texts but you can't back it up in person. You only know what your man has told you, and that isn't saying much look at the type of person he is. INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY B****!!!!!! I can bet my life that Nick is INNOCENT!!!! I will laugh in everyones face when the verdict comes back NOT GUILTY. Your stupid people need to get some facts before you come in here running your mouths
Unknown

Chicago, IL

#51 Oct 20, 2010
Funny bitch you don't know who I am.....silly I ain't got a man, you the one that talks shit obviously and don't know nothing!
connersnumber1fa n

Atchison, KS

#52 Oct 29, 2010
okay everybody that wants to talk shit on my lil brother u obviously dont know him or havent been to court all i know and have to say from here on out is my lil brother is his mom and dads my and my sisters all his nieces n nephews and breydans HERO N IDOL BUB WE LOVE YOU AND BELIEVE N AND BELIEVE N YOU YOU ARE THE SERIOUS
connersnumber1fa n

Atchison, KS

#53 Oct 30, 2010
oh yeah and he is INNOCENT
todds cousin now

Lubbock, TX

#55 Nov 23, 2010
connersnumber1fan wrote:
okay everybody that wants to talk shit on my lil brother u obviously dont know him or havent been to court all i know and have to say from here on out is my lil brother is his mom and dads my and my sisters all his nieces n nephews and breydans HERO N IDOL BUB WE LOVE YOU AND BELIEVE N AND BELIEVE N YOU YOU ARE THE SERIOUS
your bubs a murder biatch
todds cousin now

Lubbock, TX

#56 Nov 23, 2010
connersnumber1fan wrote:
oh yeah and he is INNOCENT
no he is not innocent u dumb broad

Since: Nov 10

Lubbock, TX

#57 Nov 23, 2010
Unknown wrote:
Funny bitch you don't know who I am.....silly I ain't got a man, you the one that talks shit obviously and don't know nothing!
i am todds cousin and i wanted to thank u for believin that he is a murderer it means so much to me..

Lubbock, TX

#58 Nov 23, 2010
connersnumber1fan wrote:
hey dumbf**l i said our family arent idiots urs are prolly inbred i never said calv wasguilty either but i do personally know MY BABY BROTHER IS NOT A MURDERER HE IS A HERO TO OUR WHOLE FAMILY NICKY RAY CONNER I BELIEVE AND BELIEVE IN U LOVE SISTER he is still proven TIL FOUND GUILTY
a f##kin hero my a$$ your brother killed my cousin u dirty skank and im tellin u rite now when that guilty verdict comes back u gone b eatin your words and that deal of course he gone fight for somethin he dont wanna face up to what he did dummy he always thought he was so big and bad but im tellin u rite now if he was that bad why did he have to take calvin with him to my cousins house in the first f##kin place and if they didnt kill him then y would they have gone down there in the first place??? hmmm answer me them questions... funny dont ya think he suppossedly beat my cousin down but yet my cousin was found dead after that nite they went down there i dont think so who r u all tryin to fool not i!

Lubbock, TX

#59 Nov 23, 2010
also if nick was so innocent calvin pleaded guilty sayin that he and nick went down there hmmm cant get any more guilty then that crazy ass i bet if nick did that crap in your faces ya all would still say he was guilty ya all who support nick should b locked up with nick!
Becky__Todds sister

Bishop, CA

#60 Nov 23, 2010
Its really hard to read most of these comments because as much as all of the people that support Nick and Calvin none of you all have listed your real names and you all "believe" your cousin,brother,friend... well i believe in my brother Todd and i believe he didnt steal a damn thing. And you would all be totaly different if the shoe was on the other foot!!! I wish my brother was still here.

Lubbock, TX

#61 Nov 23, 2010
rushvillian wrote:
bet u dont even know him or the guy that got killed probably dont even know the story
welll imma tell it to u like this i knew all of them and the one that got killed was related to me and nick is guilty!

Lubbock, TX

#62 Nov 23, 2010
bigdaddy wrote:
well thats all good bout all your prob. but you all need to leave calvin out your mouth. you all are some facke ass bitches an not man enough to say this shit to there face. so stop talike shit.
calvin is as big a b##ch as nick is so u kno what u need to shut up lil d#ck b##ch!
connersnumber1fa n

Atchison, KS

#64 Nov 25, 2010
okay first of all my condonces to todds family i understand what ur goin thru and how do u all know calvin is so innocent my baby brother wont take a plea like calvin did bc bub knows he didnt do it and I BELIEVE IN AND BELIEVE MY BABY BROTHER as for the guns todd did know where they went so but i realize u will never see todd again in the same sense we lost our brother too when my nephew cries for daddy all the time it hurts you all can think what u think u know and i think what i believe is true u dont know me to call me names i dont know y u dont look closer to home some of todds so called friends have admitted to being in the house and are braggin they killed todd
tired of hearing it

Overland Park, KS

#65 Nov 25, 2010
what about todds brother who is in jail for stealing guns? which one is that. noone ever says anything about the other two people that were supposed to be with them lying to the cops so much everytime they ask him he tells something diff then i hear if they charge him his lawyer is going to say he is retarted like his brother and sister this shit is stupid people need to just fess up to what they did i know nick beat a confession out of him but i think there was more people in on it that what you all know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buchanan County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mo. lawsuit accuses KCP&L of negligence (Oct '13) Oct '13 C Thompson 1
News 21 St. Joseph Residents Indicted for Drug Traff... (Oct '12) Feb '13 Real Life 6
News Two charged with defrauding 100-year-old woman ... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Josh Nauman 1
News 23 people arrested in Buchanan County drug sweep (Dec '12) Dec '12 king fish 1
News 30 Indicted in Northwest Missouri Meth Ring Bust (Mar '12) Oct '12 Real life 3
News Man sentenced in 2 St. Joseph shootings, 1 fatal (Aug '12) Aug '12 Bull 1
News In brief, Oct. 19, 2010 (Feb '11) May '11 Justice 2
More from around the web