Bicyclist struck by truck in south Br...

Bicyclist struck by truck in south Bryan County

There are 2 comments on the SavannahNow story from Apr 26, 2010, titled Bicyclist struck by truck in south Bryan County. In it, SavannahNow reports that:

A bicyclist, riding north on US 17 just south of Richmond Hill, was struck by a Ford F-150 pickup truck a few minutes before 1 p.m. today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SavannahNow.

Norman G Purvis

Ludowici, GA

#1 May 1, 2010
He should not have been on the Highway.I dont care what the law is on bikes on roadways its not safe.
joe

Savannah, GA

#2 May 2, 2010
Norman G Purvis wrote:
He should not have been on the Highway.I dont care what the law is on bikes on roadways its not safe.
they have a bike lane, if he was outside that yes theres a problem, if he was in it the truck was at fault

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bryan County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hobart closing Richmond Hill plant (Mar '14) Apr '14 Larry D 4
News Bryan County deputy dies in I-95 wreck (Jun '12) Jun '12 redgal 1
News Car Break-ins Have Bryan County Authorities War... (Dec '11) Dec '11 HempMaser 2
News Wildlife Investigators Looking into Dead Fish i... (May '11) May '11 Deborah Sammons 1
News Richmond Hill City Council to meet (Apr '10) Apr '10 ducky 1
joseph rawlins (Apr '10) Apr '10 APRIL RAWLINS 1
News EPD will confer with Skidaway Institute on Libe... (Jun '09) Mar '10 R Hubbard 5
More from around the web