Car Break-ins Have Bryan County Authorities Warning Citizens To Lock Their Doors

Dec 14, 2011 Full story: WSAV

In a News Three On Your Side report -- a Richmond Hill woman contacted us with concerns about recent car break-ins in her neighborhood.

Full Story
New-n-town

Richmond Hill, GA

#1 Dec 21, 2011
Hi everyone just wanted to see if anyone else has had their cars broken into??..Mine was broken into the first week that we moved here. How upsetting it was to explain to my children after just telling them we moved here to richmond hill because it has rumored to be a safe place to live!...I do love it here and so do my children I can only pray this is last incident we ever have I did contact Police who seem to think it was teens since all they took was husbands cologne and ax spray. Although they did ramsack the vehicle pulled everything out of glove compartment and made a mess. We live in a nice community past el cheapo store. Just a shame that someone would do such when my car was parked in my driveway.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2 Dec 27, 2011
do you live in sterling creek ? i assume thats near the el cheap o...if so, that place is going down hill, thats why we moved....good luck...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bryan County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hobart closing Richmond Hill plant (Mar '14) Apr '14 Larry D 4
Bryan County deputy dies in I-95 wreck (Jun '12) Jun '12 redgal 1
Wildlife Investigators Looking into Dead Fish i... (May '11) May '11 Deborah Sammons 1
Richmond Hill City Council to meet (Apr '10) Apr '10 ducky 1
joseph rawlins (Apr '10) Apr '10 APRIL RAWLINS 1
EPD will confer with Skidaway Institute on Libe... (Jun '09) Mar '10 R Hubbard 5
More to south Bryan's history than one man (Feb '10) Feb '10 Glad I left 4
More from around the web