Man with axe attacks deputy

Man with axe attacks deputy

There are 1 comment on the WWAY-TV Wilmington story from Oct 7, 2008, titled Man with axe attacks deputy. In it, WWAY-TV Wilmington reports that:

Submitted by WWAY on 7 October 2008 - 4:57pm. It was an unnerving start to the week for a Brunswick County deputy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWAY-TV Wilmington.

Since: Mar 09

Avon, IN

#1 Mar 18, 2009
thats my homeboy and they need to give him a break. Ive known anthony for 10 years and hes never done something to someone that didn't deserve it.WINNABOW REPRESENTIN'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
marion warren as court of appeals judge? (Oct '14) Jan '16 Bill Walsh 2
News Suspect clocked at 104 mph leads troopers on chase (Dec '15) Dec '15 oceaniclove 1
News Lottery winner's fiance bailed out for third ti... (Oct '15) Oct '15 poptart-00 1
News First on 3 Update: Lotto winner, high-bond drug... (Jul '15) Jul '15 carolyn 1
News Several arrested on drug charges in Brunswick C... (Jun '11) Jun '15 anchors away 9
News NC mom with 4 kids, one with cerebal palsy, win... (Feb '15) Apr '15 pam 3
Is Ryan Smithwick a Republican in Name Only (RI... (Apr '14) May '14 Rachel Jacobs 23
More from around the web