Charges dropped in Southport fatal DW...

Charges dropped in Southport fatal DWI crash

There are 2 comments on the StarNewsOnline.com story from Apr 9, 2010, titled Charges dropped in Southport fatal DWI crash. In it, StarNewsOnline.com reports that:

Published: Friday, April 9, 2010 at 3:20 p.m. Last Modified: Friday, April 9, 2010 at 3:20 p.m. The Brunswick County District Attorney's Office has dismissed charges against a man accused of driving drunk and causing an accident that killed a Southport man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at StarNewsOnline.com.

Since: Sep 09

AOL

#1 Apr 11, 2010
That is Brunswick county for you. Let drunk drivers off left and right! Murder in Brunswick county is not murder IF you get drunk first.
The drunk indicted of second degree murder for the death of a young mother of 3 is still walking free 9 months later in Brunswick county. go figure!
amy ezell

Southport, NC

#2 Apr 27, 2010
she should not be walking free if she killed somebody even if it was a accident.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ECU Brunswick Dental School Clinic Oct '17 me thinks not 1
News John William Ingram VI Jul '17 Larkin 1
News E-mail excerpts: 'allow nudity on bird island' (Jan '10) Feb '17 Nudist 6
marion warren as court of appeals judge? (Oct '14) Jan '16 Bill Walsh 2
News Suspect clocked at 104 mph leads troopers on chase (Dec '15) Dec '15 oceaniclove 1
News Lottery winner's fiance bailed out for third ti... (Oct '15) Oct '15 poptart-00 1
News First on 3 Update: Lotto winner, high-bond drug... (Jul '15) Jul '15 carolyn 1
More from around the web