Police identify suspect, possible mot...

Police identify suspect, possible motive in Southport murder

There are 1 comment on the StarNewsOnline.com story from May 26, 2009, titled Police identify suspect, possible motive in Southport murder. In it, StarNewsOnline.com reports that:

Published: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 1:45 p.m. Last Modified: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 1:45 p.m. Southport An 18-year-old Southport man is charged with first-degree murder in the stabbing death of Gladys Myrie, Police Chief J.V. Dove said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at StarNewsOnline.com.

Donna

Charleston, WV

#1 Jun 15, 2009
Let me make a correction to the post he did not only set fire to a building under construction in Boiling Spring Lakes but he also burned down my fathers summer home on High Point Drive.Had it not been for the Fire Chief and Chief of Police in Boiling Spring Lakes following the tracks he left from his bicycle tires straight from the crime scene to his home and his own confession he would have gotten away with it.And the only reason he only done eight months in prison was because he was seventeen at the time of both crimes.In court he never said I'm sorry or anything.As a matter of fact he was to pay restitution to my father for loss of his home.
He has been out since December 24,2008 and has made two payments $30.00 & 25.00.So this time I hope the judge takes a closer look at him and the previous crimes he has committed.And as far as him acting alone,sure he did he acted alone.He did when he set the fires in Boiling Spring Lakes. He is such a loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
marion warren as court of appeals judge? (Oct '14) Jan '16 Bill Walsh 2
News Suspect clocked at 104 mph leads troopers on chase Dec '15 oceaniclove 1
News Lottery winner's fiance bailed out for third ti... Oct '15 poptart-00 1
News First on 3 Update: Lotto winner, high-bond drug... (Jul '15) Jul '15 carolyn 1
News Several arrested on drug charges in Brunswick C... (Jun '11) Jun '15 anchors away 9
News NC mom with 4 kids, one with cerebal palsy, win... (Feb '15) Apr '15 pam 3
Is Ryan Smithwick a Republican in Name Only (RI... (Apr '14) May '14 Rachel Jacobs 23
More from around the web