Brunswick County prostitution raid ra...

Brunswick County prostitution raid raises questions of human trafficking

There are 1 comment on the StarNewsOnline.com story from Apr 8, 2010, titled Brunswick County prostitution raid raises questions of human trafficking. In it, StarNewsOnline.com reports that:

Published: Thursday, April 8, 2010 at 5:14 p.m. Last Modified: Thursday, April 8, 2010 at 5:14 p.m. The women were from other states and countries and had been in Brunswick County for weeks or months, sleeping, eating and allegedly participating in sexual acts in two businesses in rural Brunswick County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at StarNewsOnline.com.

private

Shallotte, NC

#1 May 7, 2010
The only reason why the police has done ANYTHING about these long lasting establishments is because of the election. I feel that the police just now busting these places is a great reason NOT to re-elect any of these people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ECU Brunswick Dental School Clinic Oct '17 me thinks not 1
News John William Ingram VI Jul '17 Larkin 1
News E-mail excerpts: 'allow nudity on bird island' (Jan '10) Feb '17 Nudist 6
marion warren as court of appeals judge? (Oct '14) Jan '16 Bill Walsh 2
News Suspect clocked at 104 mph leads troopers on chase (Dec '15) Dec '15 oceaniclove 1
News Lottery winner's fiance bailed out for third ti... (Oct '15) Oct '15 poptart-00 1
News First on 3 Update: Lotto winner, high-bond drug... (Jul '15) Jul '15 carolyn 1
More from around the web