Man gets 12- to 15-year sentence for ...

Man gets 12- to 15-year sentence for murdering Leland man

There are 1 comment on the StarNewsOnline.com story from Aug 18, 2009, titled Man gets 12- to 15-year sentence for murdering Leland man. In it, StarNewsOnline.com reports that:

Published: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 at 8:44 p.m. Last Modified: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 at 8:44 p.m. A 28-year-old man pleaded guilty last week to killing his sister's boyfriend after shooting up a Leland house in the middle of the night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at StarNewsOnline.com.

Since: Sep 09

AOL

#1 Sep 13, 2009
Murdering people in Brunswick county is new news?
Could end up getting out in less then 10 yrs with good behavior or such?
While the man he shot and his family are punished for the rest of their lives? hmmmmmmmmm interesting.
Family and friends of the murdered man, cold bloodedly shot in the heart, I recommend you show up at any of this man's parole hearings to see he doesn't get out early. I am horrified brunswick Co let him off this easlily for deliberately murdering another human being.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
marion warren as court of appeals judge? (Oct '14) Jan '16 Bill Walsh 2
News Suspect clocked at 104 mph leads troopers on chase (Dec '15) Dec '15 oceaniclove 1
News Lottery winner's fiance bailed out for third ti... (Oct '15) Oct '15 poptart-00 1
News First on 3 Update: Lotto winner, high-bond drug... (Jul '15) Jul '15 carolyn 1
News Several arrested on drug charges in Brunswick C... (Jun '11) Jun '15 anchors away 9
News NC mom with 4 kids, one with cerebal palsy, win... (Feb '15) Apr '15 pam 3
Is Ryan Smithwick a Republican in Name Only (RI... (Apr '14) May '14 Rachel Jacobs 23
More from around the web