Woman Sentenced For Role In Brown Co....

Woman Sentenced For Role In Brown Co. Man's Death

There are 10 comments on the WLWT-TV Cincinnati story from Jul 9, 2010, titled Woman Sentenced For Role In Brown Co. Man's Death. In it, WLWT-TV Cincinnati reports that:

One of three people accused of killing a Brown County man has been sentenced. Sarah Clemens was originally charged with complicity to aggravated murder for her role in the alleged murder-for-hire of Aberdeen resident John Carpenter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLWT-TV Cincinnati.

MILLIE

Circleville, OH

#1 Jul 9, 2010
R.I.P JOHN SO SORRY THESE PEOPLE DECIDED TO PLAY GOD AND TAKE YOU FROM THIS WORLD AND UR FAMILY. YOU WAS ALWAYS FILLED WITH SO MUCH LIFE AND JOY AND FOR THEM TO TAKE THAT THERES REALLY NO WAY TO EXPLAIN HOW WRONG THEY WAS... BUT THEY WILL HAVE TO ANSWER TO GOD ONE DAY TO WHAT THEY DID TO YOU. YOU WAS A GREAT FRIEND AND MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH UR FAMILY. I KNOW ITS GOING TO BE HARD FOR THEM TO GET THROUGH THIS AND GOD KNOWS THEY WILL NEVER GET OVER IT BUT JUST LET THEM KNOW YOU WILL ALWAYS BE HERE WATCHING OVER THEM AND THEY WILL ALAWAYS CARRY YOU IN THERE HEARTS SO YOU WILL BE WITH THEM FOREVER AND ALWAYS. GIVE MY SON TIMOTHY SCOTT A KISS AND A HUG FROM HES MOMMY AND DADDY PLEASE
well said

United States

#2 Jul 11, 2010
You are right Millie..he was a nice guy..his family is still in great pain over this craziness..
sad

Mason, OH

#3 Jul 11, 2010
RIP John, I will miss you and your friendship! I will never forget the good times.
christopher carpenter

Lakewood, OH

#4 Jul 14, 2010
MILLIE wrote:
R.I.P JOHN SO SORRY THESE PEOPLE DECIDED TO PLAY GOD AND TAKE YOU FROM THIS WORLD AND UR FAMILY. YOU WAS ALWAYS FILLED WITH SO MUCH LIFE AND JOY AND FOR THEM TO TAKE THAT THERES REALLY NO WAY TO EXPLAIN HOW WRONG THEY WAS... BUT THEY WILL HAVE TO ANSWER TO GOD ONE DAY TO WHAT THEY DID TO YOU. YOU WAS A GREAT FRIEND AND MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH UR FAMILY. I KNOW ITS GOING TO BE HARD FOR THEM TO GET THROUGH THIS AND GOD KNOWS THEY WILL NEVER GET OVER IT BUT JUST LET THEM KNOW YOU WILL ALWAYS BE HERE WATCHING OVER THEM AND THEY WILL ALAWAYS CARRY YOU IN THERE HEARTS SO YOU WILL BE WITH THEM FOREVER AND ALWAYS. GIVE MY SON TIMOTHY SCOTT A KISS AND A HUG FROM HES MOMMY AND DADDY PLEASE
thank you for your thoughts and prayers they are greatly appreciated..lord knows we will always carry john with us in our hearts and in our daily lives..he will live on through our wonderfull memories as we pass them on to our children and grandchildren who will only know him in spirit..we to shall have you and your family in our thoughts and prayers thank you
cornfused

United States

#5 Jan 27, 2011
when will this madness ever end?
an innocent man has been in jail 8 months and this is still keep on, keeping on.
John should have never been part of this,
John should be alive and getting ready to go fishing!
Tincher should never been a part of this, he should be getting ready to go fishing WITH John !
Brown County should have checked out ALL possible suspects...not just the ones that came easy.
Life is so unfair
Teas

Hillsboro, OH

#6 Jan 29, 2011
Come on 1st he did next he did not comE
Teas

Hillsboro, OH

#7 Jan 29, 2011
COME ON
Cristopher Carpenter

Bloomsburg, PA

#8 Feb 8, 2011
cornfused wrote:
when will this madness ever end?
an innocent man has been in jail 8 months and this is still keep on, keeping on.
John should have never been part of this,
John should be alive and getting ready to go fishing!
Tincher should never been a part of this, he should be getting ready to go fishing WITH John !
Brown County should have checked out ALL possible suspects...not just the ones that came easy.
Life is so unfair
lets get one thing strait what happened to my littel brother should not have happened. but as i sat in the court room for 7 long days and had tooo see the crime scen photos. and seen the evidence against mr. tincher it was overwhelming so dont sit and say the sherriff department didnt do their job, because they did, mr. tincher is as guilty as th one who pulled the trigger and he should be punished to, and if you think he is so innoccent you tell me why not one person will testify on his behalf including himself.He knows that he did this horrible crime and he will be punished for it.he was already found guilty by the jury on all counts he was charged with. No-one knows the details of what happened but thoose of us who have been sitting in court every day listening to all the evidence. I miss my brother every day...nothin will bring him back to us but he will have justice in the end.
Man hater

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Feb 12, 2011
Amen Chris!
whoknows

United States

#10 Jul 27, 2012
Cristopher Carpenter wrote:
<quoted text>lets get one thing strait what happened to my littel brother should not have happened. but as i sat in the court room for 7 long days and had tooo see the crime scen photos. and seen the evidence against mr. tincher it was overwhelming so dont sit and say the sherriff department didnt do their job, because they did, mr. tincher is as guilty as th one who pulled the trigger and he should be punished to, and if you think he is so innoccent you tell me why not one person will testify on his behalf including himself.He knows that he did this horrible crime and he will be punished for it.he was already found guilty by the jury on all counts he was charged with. No-one knows the details of what happened but thoose of us who have been sitting in court every day listening to all the evidence. I miss my brother every day...nothin will bring him back to us but he will have justice in the end.
chris, I know time has passed and this should be dropped, but I also know it will never pass in your heart. Nothing will ever make the memories of those photos and words from the court room disappear. Nothing will ever fill that void in your heart.
"forgive and forget"? "love thy brother as thyself" ? those are two lines that take forever to accomplish, if possible at all. As far as with my nephew, I try & I haven't been able to honestly say I forgive & I will never forget. I do pray that God will allow me to forgive, it just hasn't happened yet. When you pray ask John to teach my nephew how to fish, he was cheated of that experience. 12 years old and taken to keep him from telling. God knows, & I believe he will do the ultimate punishment.Chris, prayers for you & your family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brown County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: 2 women found dead in Brown County Sunday (Mar '14) Feb '17 Knowledge is power 27
Congrats to Brown Co Law enforcement ! Feb '17 Snakebit 1
News Illegal Prescription Drug Raids In Georgetown (Mar '11) Feb '17 Nolies1 109
News Amy Baker sentenced to prison on drug charges (Jul '10) Jan '17 yep 23
Tyet Scott Roark (Sep '16) Sep '16 Looking for siblings 2
World's Best Wrestling Comes To Brown County (Aug '12) Sep '16 Man 3
News Authorities are awaiting the results of an offi... (Jan '14) Aug '16 Terri Gambrel-Ble... 5
More from around the web