Former Aberdeen Council Member Accuse...

Former Aberdeen Council Member Accused of Promoting Violence

There are 3 comments on the WKRC-TV Cincinnati story from Sep 7, 2012, titled Former Aberdeen Council Member Accused of Promoting Violence. In it, WKRC-TV Cincinnati reports that:

A former Aberdeen council member has a warrant issued for his arrest. 70 year old Robert Hutchison is accused of encouraging violence in Aberdeen -- to inspire change.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKRC-TV Cincinnati.

aberdeen

Dayton, OH

#1 Sep 7, 2012
ole bob, has been topix king for years, they won't give him what he should get, i bet his grand kids are real proud of him. shame, shame, bob, jay castle is in the same boat he just hasn't got cought yet,
Mr. T

Maysville, KY

#2 Sep 7, 2012
aberdeen wrote:
ole bob, has been topix king for years, they won't give him what he should get, i bet his grand kids are real proud of him. shame, shame, bob, jay castle is in the same boat he just hasn't got cought yet,

Really amazing how people with a secret agenda illustrate there inability to get beyond there desire to showcase there lack of understanding and are proud of it
Nun Ya

Dayton, OH

#3 Sep 17, 2012
It is unfortunate that he only was charged with obstuction of gov't business....He should have been charged with more. It is really sad thAT he would do this to a little ole lady that only had the best interest of aberdeen in mind. Very Sad....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brown County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dale Anderson Nov 28 Fed up 1
Magistrate karen oakley (Jun '17) Nov 28 Johnson riviera 7
Human trafficker Nov 22 Snakebit 2
Robert Browning - the facts (Jul '14) Nov 19 Jasonandbear 10
J&j mineer llc Nov '17 Lmk 2
Who's the daddy Oct '17 Co worker of hers 3
Police Oct '17 Fed up 1
More from around the web