curt cunningham

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2011

hi my name is curt cunningham and i was looking at the paper on brs on transporting dead body what i was thinking was can someone help me out i want to bidd on that job there i have been doing this for 15th yrs were i live if they want a good person to do the job right i can be reach at boochie2679@aol.com
Fernando

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Bad Check Tim wrote:
Well, it seems that Tim has finally gotten what he has dished out to his employees for years. He has lost Palm Beach, Miami-Dade, and now Broward Counties. I can only imagine what he will say about this now. He will probably try and blame Tom and the employees. It is a shame, because at one time, he did have a good business, but now he sounds just like Joe Damiano, if you can imagine that.
I worked for a removal service company in Dade County back in 1979 they were also an ambulance company..Randle Eastern...Very professional company...They lost the Medical Examiners contract in late 1980 and it was awarded to Joe Damiano(Professional Removal Service)What a joke that was..That fat guy ended up getting arrested in Miami BRS had it going on and they chose to follow Damiano's track....Some people are born to be losers
Fernando

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

I worked for a removal service company in Dade County back in 1973,they also owned an ambulance company..Randle Eastern..a very professional company.They lost the Medical Examiners contract in 1980.It was awarded to Joseph Damiano (Professional Removal Service) What a joke that was.That fat guy ended up arrested in Dade County...BRS got the contract for Dade County,,they were doing great the first few years and then they chose to follow Damianos track...Some people are born to be losers

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••