Broward County faces climate change i...

Broward County faces climate change in growth plan

There are 1 comment on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Aug 29, 2012, titled Broward County faces climate change in growth plan. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Roads are flooded, the water supply's ruined with saltwater, million-dollar homes are sopped.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Exposing Agenda 21 menace

Delaware, OH

#1 Aug 29, 2012
People seem to forget that this planet has cyclic climate changing and warming/thawing patterns that are natural. The planet has these cycles in nature and we are going thru them. Scientists have proven this with ice core samples that has clearly shown warming and cooling cycles,and,they have also shown climate change where,what is now frozen locations once had growing vegetation.
AGW is a lie,and it has been enhanced by geoengineering,which is AKA-chemtrails. Our government holds hundreds of US patent office chemtrail patents that are specifically designed for weather modification and atmospheric modification. Whenever you look up and see jet contrails that *don't* dissipate within 30-40 seconds,THAT'S geoengineering chemtrails and those metallic elements and chemicals that they are dumping into our atmosphere are what's changing our weather.
For decades,our government has wanted to be able to control the weather for warfare purposes. They now have it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broward County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pit bull ban: Ban pit bulls - they don't belong... (Jun '09) May 23 Love my pitties 1,039
News Coral Springs police chief says officer misused... (Mar '08) Apr '17 CutTheBlueLine 28
News Broward County: Federal prosecutors meet with S... (Aug '07) Jan '17 jim columbus 187
News Second woman sought in luxury watch thefts from... (Mar '16) Dec '16 lawyers indabag 6
News Extra: More complaints against Florida's SunPas... (Sep '07) Dec '16 Florida lanes suck 55
trump...try him out (Nov '16) Nov '16 fourtrump 1
News Florida's unemployment rate hit 8.6 percent in ... (Mar '09) Nov '16 Hillary Sucks Vomit 46
More from around the web