Female teacher, 47, battles high scho...

Female teacher, 47, battles high school for accusing her of turning teen student lesbian

There are 50 comments on the www.dailymail.co.uk story from Nov 9, 2012, titled Female teacher, 47, battles high school for accusing her of turning teen student lesbian. In it, www.dailymail.co.uk reports that:

A straight teacher at Florida's Deerfield Beach High School is battling her school district over its handling of an accusation she helped turn a young girl lesbian.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.dailymail.co.uk.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#44 Nov 13, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
You live in a gay fantasy leftist world and your anti-Christin venom is impossible for you to contain.
Another masochistic parody heard from.
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
Conservatives live and deal in reality and you embarass yourself when you clash with us.
Wow, I'm glad you told me, I never would have known. You mean like when I told you a week before the election that your Mittens was about to go thud, all I was doing was living in a "gay fantasy leftist world" and embarrassing myself? I'll keep that in mind sug.

By the by, did you at least take my advice to book your mental health professional before the election? Four more years is a long time for you to have to cope.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#45 Nov 13, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Another masochistic parody heard from.
<quoted text>Wow, I'm glad you told me, I never would have known. You mean like when I told you a week before the election that your Mittens was about to go thud, all I was doing was living in a "gay fantasy leftist world" and embarrassing myself? I'll keep that in mind sug.
By the by, did you at least take my advice to book your mental health professional before the election? Four more years is a long time for you to have to cope.
Yes, four more years of constant attacks on Christian values and attacks on this great country is to much to cope with but your kenyan messiah will soon enough be facing impechmeant for his lies in Libyia.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#46 Nov 13, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, four more years of constant attacks on Christian values and attacks on this great country is to much to cope with but your kenyan messiah will soon enough be facing impechmeant for his lies in Libyia.
Looks like your crystal ball was wrong about Obama then. Oh, and how do you feel about the 3 states that had marriage equality on the ballot supporting marriage equality?
All your "predictions" have failed miserably.

No wonder it took a week for you to get back on here, must've been crying all day and night about all of it.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#47 Nov 13, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly hope so.

I just want to know the answer to the question famously asked during a previous famous hearing: "What did the President know, and when did he know it ?"

But the Democrats are scared to death to ask The Obamaniac that question. They don't want the American people to know ANYTHING about the deaths of 4 Americans in Libya.

PURE EVIL.

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#48 Nov 13, 2012
I think the impeachment hearings should starte BEFORE the inauguration. Congress should sechedule them to start on Novermber 19, and end on Janury 19. That should be plenty of time for The Obamaniac to answer the question: "What did the President know and when did he know it ?"
Orangelion

Mold, UK

#49 Nov 13, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I find it funnier when not everybody in the room gets the joke. That's why I don't do stand up comedy.
Take this joke. Silvio Burcoloni owns the media now, new headlines in italy, "Silvio Burcoloni wrongly accused of tax fraud".
Orangelion

Mold, UK

#50 Nov 13, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I find it funnier when not everybody in the room gets the joke. That's why I don't do stand up comedy.
Or another joke. Countries are tragically having their lifes controlled by the media, Silvio Burcoloni now owns the media, and his media tycoon is spreading through america now to Europe, first through america, Oh well, at least that gives Tony blair a new rival.
Orangelion

Mold, UK

#51 Nov 13, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like your crystal ball was wrong about Obama then. Oh, and how do you feel about the 3 states that had marriage equality on the ballot supporting marriage equality?
All your "predictions" have failed miserably.
No wonder it took a week for you to get back on here, must've been crying all day and night about all of it.
The problems with Obama is that he is tearing america apart, Obama is useless.

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#52 Nov 13, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
The problems with Obama is that he is tearing america apart, Obama is useless.
He's WORSE THAN useless ! He bows down to foreign kings ?! He should be impeached just for that ! NO POTUS should bow to ANYONE for ANY REASON !

IMPEACH THIS BUM !

THROW STUMBLEBUM JOE IN THERE !

NEXT !
Orangelion

Mold, UK

#54 Nov 13, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's absolutely hilarious. HaHaHa couldn't stop laughing.
This is all I get :P

"This video contains content from Channel 4 and OutTVCanada, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Sorry about that."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broward County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Harvey, Irma, DACA And Campus Sexual Assault Sep '17 USWARRACEMAKEWORL... 13
News Broward County's uniform rules in elementary, m... (Jan '08) Sep '17 Eddie 97
News Pit bull ban: Ban pit bulls - they don't belong... (Jun '09) Aug '17 HAVEfunGUYS 1,040
News Florida Supreme Court Rules Medical Malpractice... Jun '17 Henrietta McClellan 1
News Coral Springs police chief says officer misused... (Mar '08) Apr '17 CutTheBlueLine 28
News Broward County: Federal prosecutors meet with S... (Aug '07) Jan '17 jim columbus 187
News Second woman sought in luxury watch thefts from... (Mar '16) Dec '16 lawyers indabag 6
More from around the web