Jackmeoff Mudd Arrested In Broward Co...

Jackmeoff Mudd Arrested In Broward County

There are 1 comment on the CBS Local story from Aug 15, 2012, titled Jackmeoff Mudd Arrested In Broward County. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Sometimes in the media you come across an arrest that makes you do a double-take. That was the case when the Broward Sheriff's Office arrested Jackmeoff Mudd recently.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#1 Aug 16, 2012
Priceless! Just another ridiculous 'african' name! I'll bet this guy had a hard time of it in high school!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broward County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pit bull ban: Ban pit bulls - they don't belong... (Jun '09) May 23 Love my pitties 1,039
News Coral Springs police chief says officer misused... (Mar '08) Apr '17 CutTheBlueLine 28
News Broward County: Federal prosecutors meet with S... (Aug '07) Jan '17 jim columbus 187
News Second woman sought in luxury watch thefts from... (Mar '16) Dec '16 lawyers indabag 6
News Extra: More complaints against Florida's SunPas... (Sep '07) Dec '16 Florida lanes suck 55
trump...try him out (Nov '16) Nov '16 fourtrump 1
News Florida's unemployment rate hit 8.6 percent in ... (Mar '09) Nov '16 Hillary Sucks Vomit 46
More from around the web