women of broward county
Temeca

United States

#1 Jun 17, 2011
That Andrea is a
foreal

Nashville, TN

#2 Dec 16, 2011
you talkin bout the tv show.......lol!!!!! they talk about getting so called bad guys.....but they are the ones out there setting up prostitution decoys!!!!!that should be illegal in itsself...... makes them no better.....if people would learn more about their rights.........the police are allowed to lie,cheat,and deceive you....but thats what they are out to take people to jail for?????? how can they enforce laws they break themselves????? if they can lie and deceive you thats no better a mindset of a true criminal!!!!!!!!!! go to youtube and type in "how to deal with police,10 steps" and learn those rights you have.....police are out of control these days....... oh and this whole paragraph is my right to voice/word my opinion......which is not involving any slander,or threats of anykind.....have a nice day!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broward County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Extra: More complaints against Florida's SunPas... (Sep '07) 4 hr Casca 57
Repent Parkland Repent 4 hr Kidjjdoo 3
Former Sheriff and felon living Broward county 5 hr Kiss 3
News Why didn't the officer rush into Florida's Park... Fri humanspirit 1
News The Story of the Deputy Who Stood Outside the S... Fri Jeff Brightone 1
News Police: Real ammo used by mistake in fatal trai... (Aug '16) Fri Voter 3
Another school shooting 20 injured says cnn Feb 22 Guest 11
More from around the web