Stalker accused of bizarre plot to wo...

Stalker accused of bizarre plot to woo doctor - by kidnapping her

There are 7 comments on the The Miami Herald story from Feb 5, 2012, titled Stalker accused of bizarre plot to woo doctor - by kidnapping her. In it, The Miami Herald reports that:

Convicted stalker Felix Velazquez hoped the plan to kidnap his former girlfriend would have a happy ending - winning back her affections and bringing about a reconciliation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Miami Herald.

Really

Austin, TX

#1 Feb 6, 2012
Leave it to a sp!c
Gina

East Quogue, NY

#2 Feb 6, 2012
is she hot?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 6, 2012
It worked for me! Now we are perfectly happy, as long as I keep the knots real tight...(creepy breathing)...
Swedish Shiatsu

Huntington, NY

#4 Feb 6, 2012
Don't ALL guys just want a happy ending?

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#5 Feb 6, 2012
Really wrote:
Leave it to a sp!c
Leave to a repub to pull a race card when it suits them.

I didn't hear this against all whites when a Congresswoman was shot in the head by a white guy.

...but then again, we didn't expect to hear you condemn your own for the act of one.

Find God my son.

He asks you to practice the faith, not just defend it.
Pat Robertson s Fatwass

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Feb 6, 2012
Stalker Felix Velazquez is going to woo the day he thought this one up.
Pat Robertson s Fatwass

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Feb 6, 2012
OneRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave to a repub to pull a race card when it suits them.
I didn't hear this against all whites when a Congresswoman was shot in the head by a white guy.
...but then again, we didn't expect to hear you condemn your own for the act of one.
Find God my son.
He asks you to practice the faith, not just defend it.
Hey, take it easy on ol' lunkhead Rick Perry. He's retired from national politics now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broward County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pit bull ban: Ban pit bulls - they don't belong... (Jun '09) May 23 Love my pitties 1,039
News Coral Springs police chief says officer misused... (Mar '08) Apr '17 CutTheBlueLine 28
News Broward County: Federal prosecutors meet with S... (Aug '07) Jan '17 jim columbus 187
News Second woman sought in luxury watch thefts from... (Mar '16) Dec '16 lawyers indabag 6
News Extra: More complaints against Florida's SunPas... (Sep '07) Dec '16 Florida lanes suck 55
trump...try him out (Nov '16) Nov '16 fourtrump 1
News Florida's unemployment rate hit 8.6 percent in ... (Mar '09) Nov '16 Hillary Sucks Vomit 46
More from around the web