Family Charged With Leaving Grandmoth...

Family Charged With Leaving Grandmother In Recliner For More Than a...

There are 25 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Jul 28, 2010, titled Family Charged With Leaving Grandmother In Recliner For More Than a.... In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

An 80-year-old woman lay for a month in a recliner soaked with her waste, her long toenails curling back into her skin and suffering from deep bedsores, authorities said in announcing charges against five family members.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Not Perfect, Just Forgiven”

Since: May 10

Bloom Where You're Planted!

#21 Jul 29, 2010
Cleveland-West_Side wrote:
Maybe the grandmother treated her children and grandchildren like crap when they were younger and now it's payback time?
Please tell me you're merely speculating, and not condoning their inexcusable behavior?
Tyrone

United States

#22 Jul 29, 2010
SIMPLY OUTRAGEOUS for an entire family to be that abusive to anyone defies description.

What's the real deal? Grandma's social security benefits. For the attorney to say that the family has done nothing wrong means there is something wrong with him. If they have pet, I bet they were treated better.
Tyrone

United States

#23 Jul 29, 2010
Family motto:We hate grandma but we love her check.
Tyrone

United States

#24 Jul 29, 2010
Clearly this family attended the Marquis de Sade caregiver school.
Kathleen

Kissimmee, FL

#25 Aug 10, 2010
Okay - let me see if I have this straight...an 80 year old woman was in her recliner, in her own body waste, living with all these people, but because she wouldn't let them bathe her or feed her, there was nothing they could do?????? Give me a break!!! They did eventually call 911 - however, why was this not done to begin with? Why didn't they have her retire into a nursing home? Sorry, but every one of these people should be brought up on charges of neglect for this elderly lady. 80 years she lived on this earth to be treated like this? Because I cannot actually say that I wish these people would die a horrific death - all in recliners - I won't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bristol County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bristol County Arrest Records and Criminal Mug... (Sep '16) May 25 Catch 3
News Your View: Thomas M. Hodgson - Criticism of imm... Mar '17 Righty01 2
News Sheriff Hodgson disturbed by lack of cooperatio... Jan '17 tomin cali 1
Can you get crystal meph in bristol uk (Dec '14) Dec '14 Gingerfist 1
News Second suspect in Boston kidnapping arrested (Oct '14) Oct '14 williechan53 1
News New Bedford man sentenced to life in prison in ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 williechan53 1
News Special prosecutor drops charge against sheriff... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Dislikes nepotism 1
More from around the web