100 Million Dollar Jewish Ripoff

100 Million Dollar Jewish Ripoff

Posted in the Brevard County Forum

Ben Berkowicz

Apopka, FL

#1 Jul 13, 2012
Iowa City, IA - CEO Of Troubled Iowa Brokerage Arrested, Charged In $100M Embezzlement

FILE - This Monday, April 4, 2011 file photo shows Russ Wasendorf, Sr., CEO of Peregrine Financial Group, Inc. in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. A complaint filed Friday, July 13, 2012 in U.S. District Court in Cedar Rapids says Wasendorf, Sr., 64, made false statements to the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission about the value of customer funds held by his company, Peregrine Financial Group, Inc. A press release from the U.S. Attorney's Office says Wasendorf was arrested Friday by FBI agents and is due in federal court in Cedar Rapids for an initial appearance.(AP Photo/Waterloo Courier, Rick Chase, File)

http://www.vosizneias.com/109868/2012/07/13/i...
Goliath

Atlanta, GA

#2 Jan 31, 2013
Yet another Jew caught spending other people's money illegally. Still, they continue to run the media and govt. Why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brevard County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clear Channel Owner is an Israeli Jew (Mar '10) Fri Orit Gadiesh 21
America Finished With Queer Glenn Beck (Feb '16) Fri Schmuley Boteach 4
Bill Mick is a Communist (Sep '07) Fri Ken Diveroli 912
Trump Will Reopen 911 Investigations (Mar '16) Fri Kushner 13
Jews at the Center of Ecstasy Drug Trade Fri Nokmim 5
Some Quotes of Harold Wallace Rosenthal (Aug '10) Fri Corrie Schlimbaum 7
News Sheriff's office investigates report of body fo... Nov 24 Leo 1
More from around the web