Latest Rabbi Drug Dealer
Agent 99

Cocoa, FL

#1 May 29, 2013
Petition To D.A. Asking For Maxium Penalties For Alleged Haredi Drug Dealer

Rabbi Shlomo EttlingerWe, the undersigned, unite our voices in grave concern for the safety of our communities, and specifically the future for our teenagers, urging that drug-dealers be strictly prosecuted. It was recently reported…that a man from Monsey, NY, Rabbi Shlomo Ettlinger, was arrested for multiple felony and misdemeanor charges, including drug possession of over two pounds of marijuana and 370 grams of hash oil, a .357-caliber Smith & Wesson revolver with ammunition.
Agent 99

Cocoa, FL

#2 May 29, 2013
I havent heard of any Catholic drug dealing priests has anybody out there? I have a feeling Zion Hannity will find one somewhere so he doesnt have to report this.
Agent 99

Cocoa, FL

#3 May 29, 2013
sirplease

Rishon Leziyyon, Israel

#4 Jun 5, 2013
“We urge that Rabbi Ettlinger be prosecuted to the fullest extent afforded by the law and demanded by public safety. He has endangered the emotional, psychological, physical and spiritual wellbeing of our youngsters and is a threat to our communities”

really??? are you serious???
if anything,
Marijuana helps numb the pain that these hurt teens have to deal with. The pain that has been caused by inadequate teachers, principals and by the pedophiles that freely roam our neighborhoods. The real perpetrators that don't just endanger the wellbeing of our teens, but ruin them emotionally, psychologically, physically and spiritually.

So if u want to help make our community safer, GO AFTER THE REAL CRIMINALS!
Max Blooberg

Cocoa, FL

#5 Jun 5, 2013
You Jews are most certainly reptiles. A little money, a little time and you'll be right back in the camps where you belong.

Nobody is safe with you psycho's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brevard County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Isis Leader Baghdadi is Another Jew (Sep '14) 8 hr Jim Wade 4
News 'Pro-Islam' textbook stirs debate in Brevard - ... 8 hr SaviorSelf 22
News Deputy shoots construction worker outside Flori... Apr 20 RAPHAN on drugs 1
News Florida man accused of biting dog Apr 20 BECHT bites Boteach 1
Why Jews and the Jew Media Love Jimmy Fallon (Sep '14) Apr 20 putz pence 6
Michelle Bachstein Lived on a Kibbutz (Jul '11) Apr 20 kibbutz kommies 5
Mohel 666 (May '11) Apr 20 kapo paul insco 8
More from around the web