Controlled Demolition Questions on CSPAN

Posted in the Brevard County Forum

Silverstein

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#1 Aug 20, 2013
http://12160.info/video/then-the-truth-will-c...

You cant talk about building 11 falling at free fall speed and wasnt hit by a plane on 9/11 you know why? Because it's antisemitic. You cant talk about anything that is destroying America today because it is all antisemitic.

Go ahead and ask the putz Bill Mick what happened to Building 11 on 9/11. He will tell you you are a conspiracy theorist so he doesnt have to talk about actual facts.

Its getting old and the people are getting restless. Save the putz Bill Mick for me thats all I ask. If you are looking for corrupt politicians it's like looking for air, they are everywhere and if you are looking for corruption in the media, the media is why the corrupt politicians are getting away with all the corruption. They work hand in glove together. If one is corrupt so is the other.
Silverstein

#2 Aug 20, 2013
Nobody is familiar with building 11 falling all by itself in its own footprint. Anyone know why?

Because the media is protecting these murdering psychopaths thats why!
Silverstein

#3 Aug 20, 2013
The media has labelled the folks who question 9/11 as nutcases, but what if they are the nutcases folks?

You want to know the truth?

They wont even talk about it. They will feed you "ballon boy" stories all day long, but not what millions of people really truly want to know.

Does that tell the whole story or not? This media needs to be hanged for treason starting with our local media.

You cant question the Holocaust, Jew/Black slave trade, Jews murdering the Czar and his children and killing 66 million white Christians, Jew child molestation, I could go on all night long.

If it involves Jews you cant talk about it even though they are the root of all evil in this world today with their controlled media and ponzi scheme called the Fed.

YOU CANT TALK ABOUT IT! You can be a rebel in any other subject there is just not the Jew subject.

Just think about that just a minute.
Silverstein

#4 Aug 20, 2013
"just pull it"

Silverstein

This never happen folks, but there it is right in front of your eyes.

Who will you believe, your own eyes or Jew lies?

You cant be a Christian and believe Jew lies- you just cannot.

Tell your priest to preach the Bible and not the Talmud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brevard County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yenta Slut Ciccone Opens Her Bagel Hole Mar 2 Loudmouth Lewinsky 1
Is Bill Mick of the Human Race? Mar 2 Ariel Sandusky 6
Hypocrite Actor Kohen and S and M Photographer Mar 2 Leo Frank 1
Jews and Blood Diamonds Bill Mick Silent Mar 2 Flesche Jewelers 6
Another Rabbi Chomo Bill Mick Silent Mar 2 rabbi Pinto 1
Pollard Case Declassified and Worse Than Reported Feb 28 Bill OWoossy 5
An Open Letter to Jewish Chomo Victims Feb 28 Crocodile Dempsky 2
More from around the web