Holocaust Myth For Dumb Goyim

Holocaust Myth For Dumb Goyim

Posted in the Brevard County Forum

Anne Feinstein

Sanford, FL

#1 Mar 19, 2013
&fe ature=player_embedded

Most people will watch this and have a deer in the headlights look on their face. You see its tough to be reeducated after you have been so lambasted with BS on the Jewish Hitler channel all your life.

Watch it, learn it and wake the**** up you dumb moran's. You've been had and it's not like nobody never told you.
Anne Feinstein

Sanford, FL

#2 Mar 19, 2013
I thought Id get this in before Obama comes back to America to arrest anyone who denies that BS Holocaust.

The media cant wait for that to happen. Ever see a punk kid kissing the neighborhood bully's arse?

Thats what this media does and oh how they are gonna pay.
Anne Feinstein

Sanford, FL

#3 Mar 19, 2013
Big Bill OReilly, a pathetic Jewish arse kisser.

He will tell you thats untrue, but it's as true as the hook on your nose and you know it.

Ok Bernie Rosenbergs up next- we need to give Jews more free speech and shut goyim like me up (you know the posterity of the Constitution you claim to love).
Anne Feinstein

Sanford, FL

#4 Mar 19, 2013
Glenn Beck will have a full report on this and allow open phones for a full 2 minutes (his Rabbi will be calling in).

Our media is sickening folks. SICKENING!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brevard County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump loves Vets Police Bill Mick Loves Jews 20 hr Lew Winsky 1
Greatest Rabbi Said Blacks are Subhuman (Nov '14) 20 hr Mutt Face 7
Do West Virginians Look Like Bill Mick? 20 hr Bruce Vexleh 2
Homo Rubio Is Bill Micks Choice Thu WestWall Melungeon 4
Bill Mick is a Communist (Sep '07) Feb 10 Burnie Sandstern 907
Glen Schmekel Moving to Jerusalem Feb 8 WV Melungeon 5
merritt island airport noise (Jun '12) Feb 3 Kimi 27
More from around the web