Silberstein

Sanford, FL

#1 Jan 15, 2013
Warning About Suspicious Individual In Lakewood

Gershon Silber“According to to first hand and verified reports, there has been several incidents with Mr. Silber involving children here in Lakewood, as well as in Boro Park and in Monsey. He has also physically threatened many adults. There have been many other incidents involving this individual as well."

In an “urgent notice regarding a supposed ‘meshulach’" [traveling fundraiser], The Lakewood Scoop writes that according to the ruling of three rabbis in Lakewood:

“we are hereby notifying our readers of an individual – a supposed ‘Meshulach’– who residents should be cautious of. The individual goes by the name Gershon Silber.

“According to to first hand and verified reports, there has been several incidents with Mr. Silber involving children here in Lakewood, as well as in Boro Park and in Monsey. He has also physically threatened many adults. There have been many other incidents involving this individual as well.

“Yesterday, police were called on the man after a particular incident, of which we – and others, received a first hand report about.

“[Community activists] are urging residents to keep away from him, and not allow him into your home, or near your children.

“Mr. Silber may be holding certificates from various Vaadim around the Country,‘but they should not be viewed as authentic’, a party involved warned.”
Silberstein

Sanford, FL

#2 Jan 15, 2013
Do you think the Jew shoe shine boy, Bill Mick of WMMB that works for a Jewess Mossad agent, Orit Gadiesh of Clear Channel would report this if it was in Brevard?

He would run home and get his shoe box.

He is talking about guns today with a caller in Chicago (a Jew) and has free speech cut off to people right here in Brevard except his normal sold out callers who know what not to say. You see it isnt just what you are supposed to say on this Jew controlled show, but especially what not to say, one being that Jews are pushing for gun control. I know I am a conspiracy theorist and antisemite........but the truth is I dont have an eternal history of LYING- they do.
gershon chanoch silber

Lakewood, NJ

#4 Jun 30, 2013
gershon silber has an arrest record and also goes by last name zilber or first name chanoch. hes in passaic or lakewood alot. he was at my house in passiac but we didnt give him anything. hes crazy as they come and is here from russia or israel or something like that illegaly.

http://www.bustedmugshots.com/new-jersey/newa...

http://arrestfiles.org/publicinfo/gershon-zil...
Silberstein

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#5 Jun 30, 2013
gershon chanoch silber wrote:
gershon silber has an arrest record and also goes by last name zilber or first name chanoch. hes in passaic or lakewood alot. he was at my house in passiac but we didnt give him anything. hes crazy as they come and is here from russia or israel or something like that illegaly.
http://www.bustedmugshots.com/new-jersey/newa...
http://arrestfiles.org/publicinfo/gershon-zil...
He sounds like a pretty normal Jew to me.
Gershon Silber

Clifton, NJ

#6 Jul 27, 2013
Its A Blood Liable...

It's the same as the blood liable.

There they claimed that the Jews kill innocent children to use their blood for the matzos,
Here too. People come to save innocent children,
meanwhile making my life, miserable. Imagine that you make an innocent persons life miserable. Has-hem yikom Dami

It's still a blood Liable.
Silberstein

#7 Jul 28, 2013
Gershon Silber wrote:
Its A Blood Liable...
It's the same as the blood liable.
There they claimed that the Jews kill innocent children to use their blood for the matzos,
Here too. People come to save innocent children,
meanwhile making my life, miserable. Imagine that you make an innocent persons life miserable. Has-hem yikom Dami
It's still a blood Liable.
Yes, the Catholic church is lying about Jews, Hitler lied about Jews, King Edward lied about Jews, Jesus lied about Jews, the Palestinians are lying about Jews, the Russians were lying about the Jew Communists, the Polish lied about the Jew Katyn massacre, the Armenians lied about the Jew Donmeh, the USS Liberty lied about Jews, etc etc etc

We are all liars and have nothing better to do than pick on poor defenseless innocent Jews.

Only one HUGE problem.... Jews run the media so we cannot even have a debate about it. We can talk about Catholic priests, but not Judenstein and how it got its name or any of the monstrosity of a Jew child molestation epidemic going on right now, today.

By the way, the Catholic church made Saint Simon of Trent a Catholic saint- go ahead and look him up folks. Yes, we are all liars and Jews are telling the truth. You believe that and you are not the Christian you say you are- read John chapter 8. Of course 90% of the Jews today were never in Palestine and just took up the rituals.

How does it feel buy their kosher food at the grocery stores? Do you know what kosher really means? It means that the messiah did not come and that Jesus was not the final sacrifice. It is an abomination to eat this food. Jews or the descendants of the Idumeans did not believe in the prophets or in the coming of the messiah and STILL dont! Its all Jew Hollywood. God came for Israel (the people) not a land mass or the Canaanites that lived there. Jews are not Israel. I know that conflicts with all your Jew Hollywood movies but its the truth. Just look up who Herod (the tetrarch) was and who the High priest was (that was supposed to be a Levite and not a Jew). Caiaphas was another Idumean.

Do you understand why Jews can never debate and just call people names? To hell with their names and tell the truth!
Silberstein

#8 Jul 28, 2013
Caiaphas was appointed by Herod and Herod was appointed by Rome, whom the Idumeans bribed (as they still and have always done).

If Judea was run by Idumeans and Idumeans crucified Jesus and killed the apostles why arent your priests and pastors telling you?

Yes, I know it is hard to believe, but its the truth. You were told to seek the truth not someone elses truth, but your own.

Once you see who and what Jews are and how they corrupted the word "Jew" it will all open up to you. Then you can watch all the old Jew Jesus movies and see all the Jew lies.

Ladies and gentlemen, if Jews are doing all the Jesus movies, which they did, why on earth would you not expose the bloody lies? Why arent the pastors, preachers and priests?

Because they are scared ****less!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brevard County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISIS Israeli Secret Inellience Service 7 hr Joey Cohen 1
Sickness Far Worse Than Ebola Coming From WMMB Sat Jorge Medinawitz 6
WMMB Defends Herman Rosenblat Over Germans Sep 19 Jack Schminkelstein 8
Drug Cop Bill Mick Doesnt See The Jews Sep 17 Max Mermelstein 15
About the word Jew Sep 17 Giuliani 2
Ex SWAT Cop Doesnt See The Jew Mafia Sep 16 Jew Bootlicker 6
Topix Deleted This Jewish Drug Bust Sep 16 Der Fuhrer 3
•••

Brevard County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE