Jews Didnt Learn From the Burp Holocaust

Jews Didnt Learn From the Burp Holocaust

Posted in the Brevard County Forum

Henry Rosenblat

Sanford, FL

#1 Jan 26, 2013
British MP: Jews Didn't Learn the Lesson from the Holocaust
Brtish MP David Ward faces expulsion for saying Jews didn't learn from the Holocaust and are "inflicting atrocities" on PA Arabs.
AAFont Size
By Elad Benari, Canada
First Publish: 1/25/2013, 10:50 PM
Holocaust memorial
Holocaust memorial
Flash 90
A Liberal Democrat MP in Britain faces expulsion from the party for saying Jews had not learned from the murder of six million in the Holocaust in their treatment of Palestinian Authority Arabs, the Daily Mail reports.
David Ward, MP for Bradford East, wrote on his own website that he was “saddened” that Jews “could within a few years of liberation from the death camps be inflicting atrocities on Palestinians…on a daily basis.”
“Having visited Auschwitz twice – once with my family and once with local schools – I am saddened that the Jews, who suffered unbelievable levels of persecution during the Holocaust, could within a few years of liberation from the death camps be inflicting atrocities on Palestinians in the new State of Israel and continue to do so on a daily basis in the West Bank and Gaza,” Ward wrote.
He later defended his comments in interviews, saying they were a “just a statement of fact”, and adding that “it appears that the suffering by the Jews has not transformed their views on how others should be treated.”
His remarks were made ahead of Holocaust Memorial Day on Sunday, reported the Daily Mail. He has been summoned to a meeting with party whips on Monday, but has insisted he stood by the statement and its timing and claimed it was “regrettable” he had been reprimanded.
A Liberal Democrat spokesman said, according to the report,“This is a matter we take extremely seriously. The Liberal Democrats deeply regret and condemn the statement issued by David Ward and his use of language which is unacceptable.”
Holocaust Memorial Day marks the 68th anniversary of the liberation of the Auschwitz concentration camp, where more than one million people, mostly Jews, were killed – many shot, starved or victims of the gas chambers.
Ward, who said he had attended a Holocaust memorial event in Bradford on Thursday which was “extremely moving”, said he hoped the chief whip would respect his views.
Karen Pollock, chief executive of the Holocaust Educational Trust, told the Daily Mail,“I am deeply saddened that at this somber time, when we remember those who were murdered by the Nazis, Ward has deliberately abused the memory of the Holocaust causing deep pain and offense - these comments are sickening and unacceptable and have no place in British politics.”
Jon Benjamin, chief executive of the Board of Deputies of British Jews, said,“We are outraged and shocked at these offensive comments about Jewish victims of the Holocaust and the suggestion that Jews should have learned a lesson from the experience.”
“For an MP to have made such comments on the eve of Holocaust Memorial Day is even more distasteful, and we welcome the fact that the Liberal Democrats have sought to disassociate the party from David Ward's comments,” added Benjamin.
According to the Daily Mail, Tory MP Robert Halfon said Ward’s comments were “a tragic trivialization of real evil.” He added,“It should be remembered that Israel withdrew from Gaza completely and yet has faced a barrage of 7000+ missiles from Hamas and been the victim of hundreds of terrorist suicide bombers and been attacked by all its neighbors in 1948, 1967 and 1973.”
Ward has previously described Israel as an “apartheid regime”, the report noted.
Earlier this week another British politician exploited the upcoming Holocaust Memorial Day to attack Israel, saying the Jewish state has “evolved into a racist oppressor.”
Henry Rosenblat

Sanford, FL

#2 Jan 26, 2013
More free speech bites the dust.

Eventually that dog is gonna hunt.
bow-legged fenian drunk

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Jan 26, 2013
i'd say we have learned, very well. i learned to shoot first and shoot second and shoot some more. fuck you arabs and fuck you catholics, edomites all.

here's an uninteresting question- why do so many irish catholics mess with incest? i knew a girl where she and her sister both molested by an uncle... didnt realize at the time, turns out this is very typical. and of course, the parents blame the girls! and protect dear uncle chester... "he was blind drunk, did nae know what he whas doin" i think this happens a lot with the peace-loving arabs too... maybe they prefer boys though.
Henry Rosenblat

Sanford, FL

#4 Jan 28, 2013
You mean the Jewish community doesnt have a child molestation problem right now?

They have a lying problem too, but nothing is new. Talk about Edomites, why dont you google Saadia Gaon and see one of your self proclaimed Jewish Edomites. The rest of you Ashkenazi neanderthals never set foot in Palestine before 700 ad. Read one of your fellow jews books The 13th Tribe by Arthur Koestler.

Come back and see me.

Until then keep away from the kids. You cant be trusted even to report child molestation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brevard County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sheriff: Two Brevard deputies fired over ties t... Oct 2 Trailer Park Blues 10
Ann Coulter Not Welcome on Bill Mick Sep 29 Jorge Zimmerstein 4
Slime Bag Mick Back on the Radio Live Sep 29 Kim Commandowitz 27
Sheriff Shekelstein Doesnt Know Where Heroine C... Sep 25 Knucklehead Deputy 1
BillMicks Candidate is Carly Fiorinastein Sep 23 Guess Who 5
News Judge orders prostitute to give blood sample af... Sep 22 bull 2
Australian Jihadist is a Jew Sep 21 Bernie Sandstern 3
More from around the web