Media Works To Keep Mass Shooters’ Pr...

Media Works To Keep Mass Shooters’ Profiles Secret

Posted in the Brevard County Forum

Loughner

Cocoa, FL

#1 Dec 16, 2013
Media Works To Keep Mass Shooters’ Profiles Secret

Read more: http://www.storyleak.com/media-works-keep-mas...

Bill Mick has no problem calling Irish drunken leprechauns however because he is a jewish behind washer who cant take calls so he sits in his 2 bit studio and spews hogwash all over Brevard County while Jewish terrorists create war and bloodshed.
You see we are haters for telling the truth about nutjob Jews destroying our country, free speech and world..

So be it.
Loughner

Cocoa, FL

#2 Dec 16, 2013
This is the same media that wont let anyone discuss the Jewish World Trade Center bombing. Yes bombing, building 7 was not hit by a plane, but we arent supposed to talk about Silverstein giving the order to demolish it.

Its crazy folks- this media needs to hand and I mean all the way.

All the people dead because of this jewish media? They need to hang right now,
Loughner

Cocoa, FL

#3 Dec 16, 2013
hang
Loughner

Cocoa, FL

#4 Dec 16, 2013
Loughner started out as a Hitler lover and next thing we knew he went to the same synagogue as Gabby Giffords and had a satanic wicca sukkot in his backyard.
Its not news folks- you only get what Jews and their behind washer traitor talk show hosts give you period.

Adam Gadahn Al Quaida spokesman a Jew- no media.

Yussef Al Khatab- jew Al Quaida no media

Terry Lee Loewenstein Al Quaida jew- no media

Ladies and gentlemen our media IS Al Quaida.jews
Kaganovich

Cocoa, FL

#5 Dec 16, 2013
All this Jew media does is serve you dog poop while they pillage America and the world and you are too stupid to see through it.

Oh look what Akeem Olojewan is doing, lookie here what Tim Allen is doing, or how about what the fat pumpkin head Limbaugh said today.

Folks, they are totally against you, America, Christianity and everything America stands for.

Thats the bloody truth.
Free speech isnt having jew butt washers spew their BS every day. Lets let the people decide what should be said and not said and not the Jew Mafia. The Jew Mafia is going back to the camps, trust me on that sooner or later. The only people keeping that from happening are these traitorous talk show hosts. They need to be stoned by Americans. Make your rock count, I know mine will.
Loughner

Cocoa, FL

#6 Dec 16, 2013
You aint lyin Cohen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brevard County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Will Reopen 911 Investigations (Mar '16) Sep 28 BLDG SEVEN 11
Dov Zakheim and the Missing Trillions (Aug '08) Sep 28 BLDG SEVEN 6
News Teacher accused of berating students back in th... Sep 28 LAVON AFFAIR 2
Mengele and the Seven Jew Dwarfs (Nov '15) Sep 28 MADD 13
John Wilkes Booth was a Jew (Dec '12) Sep 28 TEFLON DONALD 24
Brevard County Arrest Mugshots September 28-29,... (Sep '11) Sep 19 Brevard 2
Bill Mick Reads Bible in Jewdeo Church (Jul '15) Sep 14 ishkabibble 6
More from around the web