Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

34% of Puerto Rico is on Food Stamps

Not to pick on Puerto Rico or anything, but in all the news stories I have seen about food stamps recently, none of them have mentioned Puerto Rico. That’s probably because Puerto Rico was split off from the main food-stamps program in 1982, and no longer appears in USDA statistics.

So, in addition to the 46.7 million Americans on food stamps, we can add another 1.35 million Puerto Ricans, pushing the grand total to 48 million. For more details, see the “Puerto Rico” section on my food-stamps page.
Jorge Martinez

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Luckily Bill Mick's of Clear Channel(the local WMMBAM radio controlled by the Israel Mossad and Clear Chennel run by Orit Gadiesh- look it up on your search engine)and his sephardic Puerto Rican Jewish call screener found a job in Amedica.
Jorge Martinez

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Hey, we dont hear about that every day. How much do you want to bet we do by the end of the week (briefly of course)?

You think Glenn Beck and that sold out OReilly galut (not the jewish galut) will say anything their jewish masters dont want?

They wont even say Jews brought Black slaves here and blamed it on Whites. Its beyond pitiful folks. We need to clean house.
Jorge Martinez

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Guess who is paying for it? Your kids are.

Jews create money out of thin air, lend it to us at interest and shut off the media to people who tell the truth and call them antisemites.

You are gonna love me one day, but Im not going to reciprocate. I'll be on to better things.
Jorge Martinez

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

So someone take the Puerto Rican wmmb clear channel Jewish call screener out for lunch and tell him its on me as usual.
Jorge Martinez

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

So when you hear the fat grotesque mullet headed toad talking about Americans (Bill Mick) not being able to get a job- just remind him about this. Watch him slither out the door as usual.

Folks, everything this mullet head says is hypocrisy- everything.
Meyer Polanski

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Student loans are defaulting because of lack of jobs, but funding the Jewish state will go on because our politicians and media are gutless, traitorous Jewish lackeys. They took us into war simply to destroy our economy and you idiots thought you were going to get cheaper gas out of the deal.

You aint getting a thing out of the deal you lemming fools.

How are you benefiting when your country is being savaged in every way possible? You people that sat back and said nothing and you people who kept others from their free speech are going to pay in this life and the next.
Jorge Martinez

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

You got that right Meyer.
Jorge Martinez

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

You know what this means? It means if you see a Jew or a Puerto Rican, there is a good chance you work for them.
illegal mexi

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Jorge Martinez wrote:
Hey, we dont hear about that every day. How much do you want to bet we do by the end of the week (briefly of course)?
You think Glenn Beck and that sold out OReilly galut (not the jewish galut) will say anything their jewish masters dont want?
They wont even say Jews brought Black slaves here and blamed it on Whites. Its beyond pitiful folks. We need to clean house.
shut up you dirty mexican garbage..worry about ur own motherland ,Nastico
Fortunov

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Louis Fortuno political leader of Puerto Rico looks as jewish as Marco Rubio and just about every South American Jewish political leader (look them up).

Fortuno comes from the word "fortune". I suggest you look it up.
http://www.sephardim.com/namelist.shtml...

http://www.avotaynu.com/csi/csi-result.html

Puerto Ricans didnt have names like Fortuno and I dont care if they claim he is a catholic or not.
Ignorance History

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Familias Fortuño
1910 United States Federal Census
1910SView Image
NAME: Rosa Janeiro Y Angulo De Fortuño
[Rosa Taneiro Angulo De Fortuno]
BIRTH: abt 1881 - Puerto Rico
RESIDENCE: 1910 - city, Ponce, Puerto Rico
1910 United States Federal Census
1910SView Image
NAME: Maria Barbosa De Fortuño
[Maria Barbosa Fortuno]
SPOUSE: Alfredo Fortuno Y Casado
BIRTH: abt 1883 - Puerto Rico
RESIDENCE: 1910 - city, San Juan, Puerto Rico
http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll...
anti-nastican

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2014

garbage moochers have killed America

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brevard County Discussions

Search the Brevard County Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Here is What Happens to Honest Reporters 7 hr SHILL Oreally 5
Planks of the Jew Communist Manifesto 7 hr marxist kibbutz 7
Hitlers Jewish Soldiers -Oy! (Jul '11) 7 hr Pinochio Derfler 6
Hideous Ben Stein Stabs White People 15 hr Mongolian Ghoul 6
Bill Mick Doesnt See This Forum (Sep '13) 16 hr WVirginia Mongolian 51
Jews Suck So You Will Believe Wed Schmuley Spitz 4
John Wilkes Booth was a Jew (Dec '12) Tue truth 9
•••
•••