The Thirteenth Tribe
Arthur Koestler

Cocoa, FL

#1 Aug 19, 2013
http://www.fantompowa.info/koestlerindex.htm

Which Jews are the liars? Is this not even important to investigate? Jews can have shows on TV like "Was There Really a Jesus?" and we cant show how Ashkenazi's who have no relation to Judah or Israelites?

Folks, you are living in a world of Jew BS because you let it HAPPEN. Stand up for the TRUTH!

Jews are telling us we cant investigate their own BS.
Arthur Koestler

Cocoa, FL

#2 Aug 19, 2013
Bill Mick is a Khazarian Turko Mongolian- just look at him. He isnt a white man and more akin to Java the Hut than a white man (or Ariel Sharon).

Use your eyes and ears folks. They almost always both sound and look like a teacher scraping her fingernails on a chalkboard.

Know the difference1
Arthur Koestler

Cocoa, FL

#3 Aug 19, 2013
You want to see your History teacher cringe? Ask them about the Khazarians and watch how they deny that part of history. If they deny that part of history just think of all the other history they would agree to deny.

You want to be a rebel in school, do it right and make your Jewish history teacher tell you about the history of the Ashkenazi Jews.

Truth is those Jew teachers are there to teach you your own BS history while they hide their own true history. You arent going to get the truth either way- not even from your churches who dont even know the difference between a so called Jew and a Judahite- they dont know and they wont know. Its in your face folks and why you will never hear the arguement at all- all you will hear is a perverted Jew fable history that never existed.
Arthur Koestler

Cocoa, FL

#4 Aug 19, 2013
I once asked the legendary Jew shill, G Gordon Liddy if he ever heard of Khazaria and he laughed at me as if it was a fantasy (because he knew it was the Jew homeland) and acted as if he had never heard of it.

When you know the truth folks, they wont talk to you anymore. Ho ho ho you are so funny, Khazaria, ho ho ho.

Yes folks, Khazaria, thats what I said.
Arthur Koestler

Cocoa, FL

#5 Aug 19, 2013
Ive been to card games where the dealer is clearly a cheat, but the players are too scared to call him the cheat he is so they keep playing the game and keep losing. That is what our Federal Reserve does to all Americans today and NOT ONE MEDIA outlet is OUTRAGED, not one. Not one teacher or priest is making any kind of a stir to wake people up.

Ladies and gentlemen, you have to call that dealer out on the street if they are cheating. Thtas just the way it is. Thats how the game is played. If they have the phone lines cut off, if they have the newspapers controlled, if they have the movies and the schoolbooks controled....and the churches (which they do Im sorry to say) then its time to take them out in the street- PERIOD!!! END OF STORY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brevard County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More reports of abuse at the notorious Bethel C... (Jun '10) 5 min tobey 55
News Florida Teens Who Watched, Videotaped Man As He... 6 min bolts upbitches 4
Mohel 666 (May '11) Jul 17 Zionist BARn 17
News SpaceX launches communications satellite from F... Jul 6 susc99 1
The Bill Mick Show is Jewish Fake News Jul 1 judas libowitz 7
News Mayfield to push audit of Palm Bay finances Jun 27 Sandra Karwel 1
Obamas Cabinet 70% Jewish 30% Non White (Feb '12) Jun 24 Dept of State 27
More from around the web