Obama and Michelle are Jews

Obama and Michelle are Jews

Posted in the Brevard County Forum

Roman Polanski

Sanford, FL

#1 Mar 20, 2013
Do a search on Rosa Ellen Cohen, thats right "Cohen" or do a search on Michelle Cohen Obama. Then do a search on her jewish Rabbi cousin, Capers Funye.

Obama's mother was a Jew, she was not white. If Obama was a Muslim he would have cut the Jew welfare state off day one.

Jews pulled yet another hoax on the American people and the American media dares not say a word or even entertain any free speech on this. You must talk about what they want to talk about only. They are traitors and need to hang.
Roman Polanski

Sanford, FL

#3 Mar 20, 2013
Miss Israel is black too. These blacks were the offspring of the Jewish slave traders and nothing to do with the Bible.

When I say Jew I am referring to the Revelations 2;9, 3;9 and 12;9 Jews.
Yaphet Kotto

Sanford, FL

#4 Mar 20, 2013
Capers Funye is Michelle Obamas Black Rabbi cousin, but THATS NOT NEWS FOLKS!!!

Did Obama hate Jews so much that he married a Black Jew?

No folks, Obama has the Jew demon seed himself.

It doesnt matter if the mother is Jewish or not. None of the Israelites wives were Jewish- in fact Jacob had children with the daughters of "Laban". Laban means "white" and no folks he wasnt a Jew.

Judahs wife wasnt even a Jew because there was no such things as Jews yet. His wife was a white woman.

This is hard to believe because you believe your Jew controlled world and if you read your book you would easily see this.

Dont expect this to be heard on your Jewish radio or TV. They are controlled by Jews folks. You will never get the truth from Jews in a million years. They lie because they have to.

They cant handle free speech and why they have to have a Communist government.
Yaphet Kotto

Sanford, FL

#5 Mar 20, 2013
Yaphet Kotto was a black Jew who starred in the movie "Entebbe".

The Entebbe operation was a complete hoax from top to bottom and they needed a Black Jew to star as Idi Amin in the movie. They do the same thing on the jew screen and off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brevard County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Bill Mick a Cuckservative or a Jew? 2 hr Mike Cuckabee 3
Best Soccer Game in History 20 hr Leo Frank 1
Slime Bag Mick Back on the Radio Live Mon Yussef Al Khattab 8
More Jew Drug Crime B Mick Silent Aug 1 Menachem Bacon 2
Jewish Dentist Pulls Teeth For No Reason Jul 30 Louis Lewinsky 5
Bargaining With the Jew Welfare State Jul 29 Maury Sapperstein 2
What is a Sayanim? (Oct '07) Jul 29 Beau Bridgestone 11
More from around the web