Hideous Ben Stein Stabs White People

Hideous Ben Stein Stabs White People

Posted in the Brevard County Forum

Mongolian Ghoul

Cocoa, FL

#1 Jul 24, 2014
“Old Lying White Males”— Jewish pundit shows his Racist Hatred for Gentiles!
July 23, 2014 at 4:09 am

The American mass media used to be dominated by “old, lying, wealthy, white Protestant males” but now that Jews are so dominant in the media, it is all left-wing, a top Jewish Supremacist media journalist, Ben Stein has said.

~This is the kinfolk of Bill Mick and the midget Marc Levine (aka G_ds chosen psychotic nutjobs). God chose them like he chose a mule.

Bill Mick aint talkin folks you know why? Because he is a dirty Mongolian thats why. He has as much ability to accept Christianity and Americanism as Hu Flung Pu in Shanghai.
Mongolian Ghoul

Cocoa, FL

#2 Jul 24, 2014
Jews have free speech and whites dont. Can you say Revolution? You will, trust me.

They nothing but destruction, there is no good way out now.
Mongolian Ghoul

Cocoa, FL

#3 Jul 24, 2014
This will be on OReilly, Hannity, Glenn the homo Beck and Bill Micks show toooomorrooow ~ NOT.

Its a bloody circus folks, when will you allow me to hang them?
Mongolian Ghoul

Cocoa, FL

#4 Jul 24, 2014
Take a good look at Ben Stein and then Glenn Beck. Beck had an ear job because it was as if they were twins.

I know many of you dont know Bill the toad Mick, but get a pic of Ben Stern and Bill Mick and allow it to absorb into your senses what a Mongolian is.
Mongolian Ghoul

Cocoa, FL

#5 Jul 24, 2014
You think this hideous sack of dung would debate me? Im talking about Ben Stein not Bill Mick because he will never have a real debate with anyone. His call screener Jorge the PR Jew thinks its cute when his boss uses the speech taser. Yes, whatever his boss wants, Jorge will do and laugh when he is supposed to. He feeds his kid(s) that way. What are they folks? Certainly not of us.

1 John 2:19King James Version (KJV)

19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

It means they mixed their blood folks. Do you know what mixing blood is in the Bible? Who mixed their blood, Whites or Mongolian and Sephardic Jews?

These are people talking about the founding fathers of America. Folks, they dont even know who their fathers are except maybe Nachash look it up,(it isnt Yhiddish).
Mongolian Ghoul

Cocoa, FL

#6 Jul 24, 2014
One of my favorite verses. Im sure Fr Weinstern has a beautiful lie for that verse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brevard County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brevard is Riddled With Heroin And... Thu Jew Sassoon Family 7
Jews are Neither Israelites or Judah Thu John 8 1
Latinos or Jews? (Jun '11) Jul 24 Raphan disbarred 42
Dov Zakheim and the Missing Trillions (Aug '08) Jul 24 USS LIBERTY 2
Trump Will Reopen 911 Investigations Jul 17 Trump shampoo 7
Jews at the Center of Ecstasy Drug Trade Jul 11 Ruck Sack 3
Obamas Cabinet 70% Jewish 30% Non White (Feb '12) Jul 8 wizard of ZOG 18
More from around the web