El Gypo

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

Mexico - Shay Golan, an Israeli businessman who was residing in Mexico, has been missing since Friday, Channel 2 reported Sunday.

The report says Golan, who went missing in Cancun, was most likely embroiled in a power struggle between groups of Israelis marketing cosmetics in Mexican malls and two of Israelís most notorious mafias.

http://www.vosizneias.com/60347/2010/07/18/me...

If this was Muslims or Christians it wouldnt be too sensitive to publish- just Jews. They dont want people catching on to the fact that Jews are a crime syndicate and wake people up to basically all the organized Jewish crime going on everywhere you look these days. It just keeps getting bottled up awaiting a major explosion.
El Gypo

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

You see he was READING, just reading a book. I'll bet it was a book about his poor papah who was gassed in the holohoax and turned into a bar of soap, no no a lamp shade and his bones were crushed into dust by a bone crusher machine blah blah blah. Its unbelievable how the levy of lies just keep standing. You have to be complete zombies not to see you are being robbed.

YOU BELIEVE THIS ENTEBBE GARBAGE THIS MOSSADA GARBAGE, THIS GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE GARBAGE-ITS INSANE FOLKS. If they are Gods chosen, God is a pimp. The truth is theyre G_ds chosen, the opposite (as usual) of God.
El Gypo

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

This is your brain

Lets see, if they can be in the Mexican mafia and they can be in the Russian mafia and they can be in the Italian mafia and they can be in the Columbian mafia and they can be in the IRA, Murder Inc. and they can own the media and they can get all the scholarships while non Jews go to Afghanistan......could they have also done 9/11?

Nah.

Honey, American Idol is on.
Aaron Lopez

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2010

Im taking passengers, plenty o room.
XVIII sur side

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

There aren't any Jews in the Mexican Mafia(La Eme)
ElChapo Guzman

Cocoa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

XVIII sur side wrote:
There aren't any Jews in the Mexican Mafia(La Eme)
http://www.theatlantic.com/past/docs/issues/2...

No Tony Bagels Cavezza isnt a Jewish Italian either. Unfortunately Jews are the Russian Mafia, the Italian Mafia, the Mexican Mafia and every other Mafia there is.

Usually one will provide a link or engage in a civilized conversation to ascertain what the truth is in this case, but you Jews just make statements and take off and exactly why you have to control the media (to keep the truth about you from coming out). One has to wonder how a Jew can be half Mestizo Indian in the first place. This is something the churches should be teaching, but they are sold out to Jews entirely.

Get one on here and I'll prove it to you. Theyre just like Jews they dont believe in free speech, its their way or the highway. Thats not Christian or American. Neither belong in this country at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Brevard County Forum right now

Search the Brevard County Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Sherrif and Politicians Dont See Illegal Invasi... 8 hr Jorge Garcia 4
Here is What Happens to Honest Reporters 9 hr Billy Mickleshtein 7
Anna Hempel ss guard Wed Irma Grese 2
Jews Hate Christians Even More Than Muslims Wed Ben Stern 2
Jews Blackmailed US President Bill Mick Silent Wed Shimon Perske 3
Brevard County deputies searching for 13-year-o... Wed Fr Weinstein 5
Behind the Kitchen Door: Popeye's in Merritt Is... Tue Bar Kochba 3
•••
•••