Donkey Meat Scandal- Cui Bono?

Donkey Meat Scandal- Cui Bono?

Posted in the Brevard County Forum

Shoshonna Goldfardt

Sanford, FL

#1 Feb 15, 2013
After Europes donkey meat scandal erupts- Jewish Kosher meat industry soars.

What a deal?

London - The ongoing British horsemeat scandal has resulted in an unprecedented boom for kosher meat suppliers as Brits seek safe alternatives to contaminated supermarket products.
Advertisement:

The Jewish Chronicle ([link to DON'T_USE-THIS] is reporting that the surge in demand for kosher meats is ‘the best thing’ to happen to the industry in years, according to an industry spokesperson.

Manchester Beth Din administrator, Rabbi Yehuda Brodie, said people are now realizing why kosher food production methods have always been the ‘gold standard.’

“in many countries there’s strong evidence that non-Jewish people buy kosher meat because of the integrity and the close monitoring,” said Brodie.

Elaine Mann, of north-west London’s Louis Mann and Sons butchers in Edgware, said, People always say kosher meat is expensive, but now you know why.”

Meanwhile, British police say three men have been arrested by officers investigating the burgeoning horsemeat scandal in Europe.

Police in Wales said Thursday’s arrests on suspicion of fraud offenses occurred at two plants that were inspected earlier this week by the U.K.‘s Food Standards Agency.

Police said two men — ages 64 and 42 — were arrested Farmbox Meats near Aberystwyth, in Wales, while a 63-year-old man was arrested at the Peter Boddy Slaughterhouse in Todmorden, West Yorkshire.

The arrests come after Britain’s food regulator said six horse carcasses that tested positive for an equine painkiller may have entered the human food chain in France and that horsemeat tainted with the medicine may have been sold to consumers “for some time.”
Shoshonna Goldfardt

Sanford, FL

#2 Feb 15, 2013
Is it possible I could opt out of Kosher food altogether? Is it possible that I, me being a Christian, can be allowed to purchase food without a Jewish symbol on it, without some Rabbi child molester overseeing it?

Is that possible America?

The Asians have their own markets

Mexicans have their own markets

Blacks have their Caribbean markets

Why the HELL dont Jews have their own markets so the rest of us dont have to purchase KOSHER food from people we dont even TRUST?

Who will tell the Jews to get the hell out of our food other than me?

The truth is people are scared to tell Jews to get the hell out of our food because they know something very bad will happen to our food when they do.

Well folks, I am here to tell you it will anyway. Best to cut our losses now before they infect every food item on the shelf with the Black Plague.

Are non Jews allowed to have our own food without anything Jewish in it or on it? Its psychotic folks.
Shoshonna Goldfardt

Sanford, FL

#3 Feb 15, 2013
Do I have to remind you of the Kosher slaughterhouse in Postville Iowa where Guatamalens were being used (some under age if you know what I mean)? A Guatamalen turned off his meat grinder to clean it and while he had is hand in it a Rabbi plugged it back in and grinded the Guatamalens hand and they didnt stop and clean it.

A Rabbi threw a piece of meat at a Guatamalens ear and then packed it- off to your Wal Mart.

They were running a Meth Lab in the rear of the plant.

It was the biggest illegal alien bust in America for all time.

I could go on for an hour.

Do you UNDERSTAND? Who is looking out for you?
Shoshonna Goldfardt

Sanford, FL

#4 Feb 15, 2013
Maybe Rabbi Kaye or Rabbi Rabinowich is looking over your food between hunting for children on the internet.

You are LEMMINGS!!!
Shoshonna Goldfardt

Sanford, FL

#5 Feb 15, 2013
Jews benefited from 9/11 too. Amazing how Jews always benefit from terrorists, food polluters, marrano Catholic priests, etc. isnt it?

These are the people that think Jesus came for them when he came for Israel. Jews arent Israel folks, they dont even follow the Torah they follow the Talmud, if anything at all other than Anton Lavey's handbook.

Who the hell do you think our countries are indebted to, Martians?
WAKE UP!!!
Shoshonna Goldfardt

Sanford, FL

#6 Feb 15, 2013
Jews make money out of thin air (do you understand?) and they lend it to our Jewish controlled Congress who are supposed to represent YOU and ME and dont, then the Jews who created that money (debt) they charge you interest on that money for printing it out of thin air. Dont worry, if you cant pay it your children will.

And not one person in the media will dare say a cotton picking word.

If they are in the media they are TRAITORS folks. I dont give a dam who they are.
Shoshonna Goldfardt

Sanford, FL

#7 Feb 15, 2013
Congress cant agree on anything but one thing and oddly the media agrees on it and everyone anywhere near a microphone agrees that we must fight and die for Jews, give all our money to Jews, eat Jew food, take Jew loans.

It is a Sci Fi movie folks. And its about to end.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brevard County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
merritt island airport noise (Jun '12) Thu Robert 28
Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth Thu WMMB Buttboy 2
US Veteran Officers for 9/11 Truth Thu WMMB Buttboy 2
The Jew Cartels Bill Mick Protects Wed Orit Gadiesh 4
What the Missing 28 Pages Wont Say Apr 26 Judge Hellerstein 1
Sherrif and Politicians Dont See Illegal Invasi... (Jul '14) Apr 26 Levi Aron 10
News Atheist group may sue over Fla. county invocation (Aug '14) Apr 25 Nornhalor 40
More from around the web