Sherrif and Politicians Dont See Ille...

Sherrif and Politicians Dont See Illegal Invasion of Brevard

Posted in the Brevard County Forum

Pancho Villastein

Cocoa, FL

#1 Jul 14, 2014
Grumman is littered with mexican workers, All of the surrounding Melbourne airport jobs going on right now is littered with Mestizo workers. Port Canaveral is littered with Mestizo workers. Just about every major construction job in Brevard is littered with Mestizo workers and the Sherrif and Brevards politicians dont see it. Bill Micks callers dont see it.

This is complete and total treason folks.

Time to take this country back from greedy Khazar Edomite Jews.
Pancho Villastein

Cocoa, FL

#2 Jul 14, 2014
This can only be done with a treasonous media.
Where are our priests? Where are our pastors? Where are our veterans? Where are our men? They are being silenced by this demonic Jewish corrosive media.
KosherMexican MeetPlant

Cocoa, FL

#3 Jul 18, 2014
Mexicans taking our jobs- a form of attack on America and YOUR kids and the sherrif does NOTHING> He is planning games and races he says will be a blast.

Hes on the sold out Bill Mick show who doesnt believe a thing in that Constitution.
Jorge Garcia

Cocoa, FL

#4 Jul 31, 2014
Embraier, Grumman, the new boat ramp at the port, the new cruise terminal- all jobs gone to Mexicans and our sheriff doesnt see it folks. This is an attack on the American people and our law enforcement isnt enforcing the laws (only against us).

Its shameless folks! Bill Mick and the Sheriff dont see the illegal invasion and have the phones cut off. Now buckle up out there, we dont want you to die in a car crash or we'll fine you before you lose your homes due to having no job. It makes no sense folks, they are with us or they are against us and I know whose against us.
FatToad

Ocala, FL

#5 Aug 20, 2014
The sherrif iake- period. Corrupt like everyone else in high office today.
Nornhalor

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#6 Aug 31, 2014
I'm very confused. Generally a Sheriff has nothing to do with workers or immigration, aside from Arizona ' s Sheriff Joe.

If the labor laws are followed, no one mentioned it at all, what is the problem?
Judge Jewdy

Jacksonville, FL

#7 Sep 6, 2014
Nornhalor wrote:
I'm very confused. Generally a Sheriff has nothing to do with workers or immigration, aside from Arizona ' s Sheriff Joe.
If the labor laws are followed, no one mentioned it at all, what is the problem?
The sheriff is the supreme decision maker regarding lawful issues. The sheriff can allow crime to continue or stamp it out. He chooses to do nothing- period. The sheriff could tell the Feds to go to hell, he wont because he is bought and paid for like our politicians and media, right down to his good pal Bill Micklejewsky of WMMB the ugly looking fat toad run by an Israeli Orit Gadiesh- look it up. Its all jew mob, if you cant see it get your head out of yourearse.
Nornhalor

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#8 Apr 25, 2016
Judge Jewdy wrote:
<quoted text>

The sheriff is the supreme decision maker regarding lawful issues. The sheriff can allow crime to continue or stamp it out. He chooses to do nothing- period. The sheriff could tell the Feds to go to hell, he wont because he is bought and paid for like our politicians and media, right down to his good pal Bill Micklejewsky of WMMB the ugly looking fat toad run by an Israeli Orit Gadiesh- look it up. Its all jew mob, if you cant see it get your head out of yourearse.
Wow. What I see is a lot of sodomites off their psychosis medications.
Levi Aron

Cocoa, FL

#9 Apr 25, 2016
Nornhalor wrote:
<quoted text>

Are you at your yeshiva reunion or something?
Levi Aron

Cocoa, FL

#10 Apr 26, 2016
Nornhalor wrote:
<quoted text>

Tel Aviv is the sodomite capital of the world, want to discuss that, Hymie or do you want me to educate you more on the position of the Sheriff and what he can and cannot do? I know you didnt have sheriff's in your shtetyls in Poland or Giudecca's in Italy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brevard County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wood Flooring Installation Conditions Wed fengqingxue 1
Clear Channel Owner is an Israeli Jew (Mar '10) Wed Blk sun 18
Please help locate Lowie Norma Christie (Jan '13) Tue Dana 7
God bless Israel the Holy Land Aug 22 David 1
Latinos or Jews? (Jun '11) Aug 22 Jason 44
Obamas Cabinet 70% Jewish 30% Non White (Feb '12) Aug 22 Jason 21
mosquito control Aug 22 Jason 1
More from around the web