Anton Levy

Sanford, FL

#1 Mar 5, 2013
Patients shared secrets, trusted doctor who allegedly videotaped them

Smaller Text Larger Text Text Size
Print
Reprints

By Brigid Schulte and Peter Hermann, Published: February 19

For more than two decades, women came to see Johns Hopkins gynecologist Nikita Levy and trusted him with not only the most private parts of their bodies but also with their innermost secrets. Listening to problems with husbands and boyfriends, the joys and frustrations of motherhood, Levy was a caring confidant, said patients and co-workers.

On Tuesday, they were reeling from the news that their doctor had committed suicide after being accused of surreptitiously videotaping and photographing many of his patients. Police said they have removed nearly 10 image-filled computer hard drives from Levy’s home in Towson, Md.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/patients-...

Levy, 54, a graduate of Cornell University Medical College, had worked at Johns Hopkins’s East Baltimore Medical Center since 1988, Johns Hopkins Medicine officials said. It is a community clinic that serves the largely low-income and African American surrounding neighborhood. Doerfer, who worked with Levy there for the past decade, said doctors were required to see about 25 patients a day.
Anton Levy

Sanford, FL

#2 Mar 5, 2013
Harvard Medical school is nearly 50% Jewish as if non Jews cannot take pictures of their patients private parts as well.

Needless to say that Harvard is nothing but a bad Jewish joke along with every organization Jews have ever gotten into. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brevard County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brevard is Riddled With Heroin And... 3 hr Jew Sassoon Family 7
Jews are Neither Israelites or Judah 3 hr John 8 1
Latinos or Jews? (Jun '11) Jul 24 Raphan disbarred 42
Dov Zakheim and the Missing Trillions (Aug '08) Jul 24 USS LIBERTY 2
Trump Will Reopen 911 Investigations Jul 17 Trump shampoo 7
Jews at the Center of Ecstasy Drug Trade Jul 11 Ruck Sack 3
Obamas Cabinet 70% Jewish 30% Non White (Feb '12) Jul 8 wizard of ZOG 18
More from around the web