Jews Genociding Palestinians Media Sa...

Jews Genociding Palestinians Media Says Nothing

Posted in the Brevard County Forum

AntiCristina Sanchez

Cocoa, FL

#1 Jul 16, 2014
150 Palestinians dead, zero Jews dead and Jews are wailing that they are being persecuted. Not one media fathead will dare tell the truth. Every one of them sold out to the great whore.
Look into history and you will see Jews are the biggest murderers of all time. Look up Stalins Jews, Jew Katyn massacre, Murder Inc, Purple Gang, Jews in the drug cartels, Jews in the so called Italian and Russian Mafia. They have no soul folks, they have no shame, no remorse and they never ever blush.

This is who are media works for, this is why America has gone to the dogs literally.
AntiCristina Sanchez

Cocoa, FL

#2 Jul 16, 2014
Jews love Muslims in America running all their gas stations, hotels, training them to fly airplanes, at the Dunkin Doughnuts etc. Jews love open borders and everyone in America because they want America and Europe destroyed. jews built a wall around the Jew state because nobody can live with Jews. If History has taught us anything, if the Bible has taught us anything it is that.

EVERYONE who lives near Jews somehow become "haters" and "terrorists". Folks, Jews have you completely hoodwinked and they are laughing at you like you are a sucker. The media is owned by these liars, understand that- how can a small minority control our American media? How? You are going to have to get off your arse and get mad.
AntiCristina Sanchez

Cocoa, FL

#3 Jul 16, 2014
Palestinians arent allowed to tell their side of the story, Ghadafi wasnt allowed to tell his side of the story, Saddam Hussein wasnt allowed to tell his side, any person deemed "antisemitic" even though Jews arent semites are silenced.

This means Jews are always right without a doubt on every issue.

The truth is the media has to do this because if the TRUTH was allowed to be heard from all sides on all issues people would see how much BS Jews are filling your eggshell minds with.

One thing is certain, if you sit back and let Jews murder innocent people in your name (you fund them) and you dont speak against it you are a murderer too. If you dont call for free speech you are protecting liars and therefore a liar yourself.

Take Glenn Beck, he takes no callers, it is pure unadulterated horse manure day in and day out and YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS AN ABOMINATION to your rights to free speech. Glenn Beck is a jewish homo who never did a GD good thing for America ever. He calls for war because his jew kin want war, he does what his jew fathers want him to do and not your fathers.

YOU HAVE TO BE ON DRUGS TO TRUST ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING coming from this jew media and its all A JEW MEDIA. They all need to hang folks and not because I am a hater, but because I want justice from crimes already committed by them.

Why no more talk about Jews being rounded up and shipped to the jew state as the Fox News reported with Tony Snow, Carl Cameron and Brit Hume reported years ago? Why have you not followed that report up?
Because you have been trained to believe you would be a "hater" if you followed Jew crime up. Well that is what Jesus and all the apostles did folks and if it was good for them its good for you and me.

Get over the "hate" BS, Jews are the biggest haters of all time. Their holy book The Talmud proves it, but all you have to do is look at history itself (true history not that BS on the Hitler channel).

Wake up! Grow a pair!

Anyone out there that wants to have an open debate with me- just let me know. I dont care if you are a priest, Reverend, Jew, Rabbi (not sure if all jews are Rabbis or all Rabbis are jews- its complicated), anyone out there who wants to debate me- lets get it on. I wont back down, but you will. Look at Bill Mick, nothing but a pudgy woos who thinks he's a tough guy. Jews even lie to themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brevard County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Will Reopen 911 Investigations Jul 17 Trump shampoo 7
Jews at the Center of Ecstasy Drug Trade Jul 11 Ruck Sack 3
Brevard is Riddled With Heroin And... Jul 11 WMMB Buttboy 6
Latinos or Jews? (Jun '11) Jul 11 Carlos Beruff 41
Obamas Cabinet 70% Jewish 30% Non White (Feb '12) Jul 8 wizard of ZOG 18
News Deputy faces murder charges in connection with ... Jun 30 lavon affair 2
John Wilkes Booth was a Jew (Dec '12) Jun 30 OPERATION GREYLORD 23
More from around the web