Retired cop: Legalize drugs to cut cr...

Retired cop: Legalize drugs to cut crime, addiction

There are 1 comment on the Florida Today story from Mar 26, 2013, titled Retired cop: Legalize drugs to cut crime, addiction. In it, Florida Today reports that:

Neill Franklin, a former undercover drug investigator from Maryland, spoke to a group of Cocoa Beach Daybreak Rotarians over breakfast this morning, advocating for decriminalization of drugs to curb crime and dangerous addictions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Florida Today.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Mar 27, 2013
I agree. It is the logical approach that allows treatment for addicts, not hiding the addiction problem but putting it in the medical category it needs to be, makes revenue by taxation, empties the prison of these people so we don't have to pay their upkeep and keeps the rest of us safe from the crimes this black market promotes. Obviously, the present approach has not worked and is a huge failure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brevard County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jews at the Center of Ecstasy Drug Trade 24 min Drug Cop 2
Brevard is Riddled With Heroin And... 10 hr The Jew Sassoon 4
Trump Will Reopen 911 Investigations 17 hr USS LIBERTY 5
News Deputy faces murder charges in connection with ... 17 hr lavon affair 2
John Wilkes Booth was a Jew (Dec '12) 17 hr OPERATION GREYLORD 23
Bill Mick is a Communist (Sep '07) Jun 27 Judge Hellerstein 908
More reports of abuse at the notorious Bethel C... (Jun '10) Jun 26 Jacob Mitchell 46
More from around the web