Man Charged With Rape and Attempted Murder

Posted in the Breckinridge County Forum

Suzy

Shepherdsville, KY

#1 Jun 18, 2009
Told you so! I knew he was guilty from the day the victim identified him. So, all you folks that attended church with him, don't tell me I'm too quick to judge. Just look at the eyes of this monster and see who he really is. I hope he will come clean on the cold case in E-town where he lived at the time the victim was murdered in a similar fashion as this one.
His victim is so incredibly strong. My prayers are with her and her family. My heart goes out to Mr. Pine's family also. With lots of prayers and counceling all may overcome what this evil man has done.
I've got to wonder how many more women Mr. Pine would have raped and tried to kill if this victim had not identified him. He left her for dead, but she miraculously lived!
Where did he clean the blood of himself before joining his neighbors to ooh and aah about this crime in his neighborhood? If the victim had died, he would have continued to attend church in an attempt to hide behind the Prince of Darkness he really is.
Twenty years? PLEEEASE....Women will need to run and hide when he is released in possibly 10 years. He will still be stong enough to weild that knife!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breckinridge County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coroner identifies woman found dead outside Bre... Dec 3 Mary Garrido 1
Woman upset over slow police response to burglary Oct '14 Neighbors remorse 6
Young Man named Justin started his own program ... Sep '14 Very Blessed 1
Breckinridge County Music Thread Aug '14 Musikologist 1
Veteran hopes thieves who stole Purple Heart wi... Jul '14 lol 2
Jerome Corley (Apr '14) Apr '14 Hmmmm 1
Owensboro Gains ABA Franchise (Aug '08) Apr '14 Lol 4
More from around the web